Crossbow Nation banner

61 - 80 of 150 Posts

·
11,268 Posts
Somebody ... hand him a smartphone or tablet so we can hear from him! ;)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I just wanted to thank ALL of you for your prayers and kind words. Yes, prayers work!!! The gift I received is life itself. I have a request in to meet the family of the donor. I think I won't be able to stop hugging them.
Great to hear you are doing well OF! A wonderful gift was given to you for sure! God is great!

·
2,451 Posts
Its great to see that your posting!
A friend lost a brother and his heart was donated. My friend dearly wants to meet the recipient because its kinda like seeing a part of her brother again. So it is just the nicest thing to meet up with the donor's family!

·
SE VA
12,359 Posts
Jeff, I don’t know how to tell you how happy I am that you made it through. God is watching out for you, that’s for sure. Hang in there my friend!

·
11,268 Posts
I just wanted to thank ALL of you for your prayers and kind words. Yes, prayers work!!! The gift I received is life itself. I have a request in to meet the family of the donor. I think I won't be able to stop hugging them.
I think God ... gave you a "vote of confidence." I'm thinking the new lease on life might just be a testimonial to being a good person. Just my random thoughts. ;)

·
11,268 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
You guys are super. Thanks again. Might get let loose Friday.

Absolutely the best news I've heard fer a while! Glad it all went so well and your continuing on that road back to life as usual! I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

61 - 80 of 150 Posts