Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jerry at southshorearchery.com said that Rex is done with accepting pre orders for the Nemesis and that Jerry has a deal that can't be beat for it. It will be better than Dave's at WyvernCreations.com and I'm sure with top grade arrows also.
Im just the messenger here. Either Jerry will comment here or you can contact him.
It has to be real close to shipping time or pre order would still be in place I'm assuming.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
...and you know for sure that Jerry’s deals will beat Wyvern’s? I haven’t seen any deals posted by either vendor. Time will tell I guess!!

Reactions: Martymig

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...and you know for sure that Jerry’s deals will beat Wyvern’s? I haven’t seen any deals posted by either vendor. Time will tell I guess!!
Dave's deal is 1,599.00 with 12 Executioners and a case and rope cocker, this is the non crank. The crank is 1,799.00 with same freebies. Jerry said his will beat that. This is all I know. Mine is already bought and paid for so I'm not digging any deeper. Thought I would just relay the message.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I just looked at wyverncreations.com and didn't see the deals you describe. All I see under the Nemesis is:
THIS IS THE BARE BOW. WE WILL HAVE FULL KITS AND SPECIAL FREE STUFF AND OTHER DETAILS SOON!!!!

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just looked at wyverncreations.com and didn't see the deals you describe. All I see under the Nemesis is:
THIS IS THE BARE BOW. WE WILL HAVE FULL KITS AND SPECIAL FREE STUFF AND OTHER DETAILS SOON!!!!
You didnt see the prices ? They are right under the picture of the Nemesis.....

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
You didnt see the prices ? They are right under the picture of the Nemesis.....
PM me the link to what you are looking at. What l’m seeing doesn’t show any package deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave's deal is 1,599.00 with 12 Executioners and a case and rope cocker, this is the non crank. The crank is 1,799.00 with same freebies. Jerry said his will beat that. This is all I know. Mine is already bought and paid for so I'm not digging any deeper. Thought I would just relay the message.
Im sorry, 1,849.00 for the crank bow.

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM me the link to what you are looking at. What l’m seeing doesn’t show any package deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have to call him to hear the package deals.

·
Registered
12,504 Posts
But Marty knows because he has actually ordered one from Dave. Jerry is listing the bare bow for $1599 and the crank for $300 so he is actually higher but I have no idea what he might throw in.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
But Marty knows because he has actually ordered one from Dave. Jerry is listing the bare bow for $1599 and the crank for $300 so he is actually higher but I have no idea what he might throw in.
He is throwing in a dozen spinal tapps but not sure if anything else.

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm okay with going through Dave. I bought my DS off of him and Rex still took care of me tremendously when I was experiencing that limb bolt backing out. He even offered to pay for shipping costs but I didn't persue his offer. Rex went the extra mile to make sure i was taken care of. He won me as a customer for life. I'll only shoot Scorpyd bows ! I'm seated and content with all of their services and products. The quality is unmatched in the industry IMO. I'm a completely satisfied customer and elated in their workmanship ! This Nemesis is going to be the world's greatest achievement in Archery technologies to ever be placed in the hands of experienced Archers worldwide !

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I’ve dealt with both David and Jerry. They’re both great guys. I don’t think you could go wrong buying from either.

·
Vendor
1,617 Posts
Jerry at southshorearchery.com said that Rex is done with accepting pre orders for the Nemesis and that Jerry has a deal that can't be beat for it. It will be better than Dave's at WyvernCreations.com and I'm sure with top grade arrows also.
Im just the messenger here. Either Jerry will comment here or you can contact him.
It has to be real close to shipping time or pre order would still be in place I'm assuming.
Thanks for the Kudos Marty!

Actually there was a typo in my online store, the Crank is $250

Reactions: Martymig

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I absolutely HATE spell check!!! “matched”
I hate it to and has caused me some really embarrassing moments over the years! By the way,where can I find some "arched" arrows? LOL

Reactions: SEW and Martymig

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I absolutely HATE spell check!!! “matched”
I knew what you meant. I can't stand how these smartphones actually think they are smart enough to change a word around that you are trying to convey myself.
I hate it to and has caused me some really embarrassing moments over the years! By the way,where can I find some "arched" arrows? LOL

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I AM NOT JOE CONIVER ! I DIDN'T POST OVER ON ARCHERY TALK ABOUT JERRY'S DEAL ! I ONLY POSTED IT HERE ! I DON'T KNOW HOW HE REPLICATED MY IDENTITY BUT I'M REPORTING HIM !

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This guy sounds like a genuine creep ! Why do they all ways pick me ? Even around where I live the creeps always try to cause me problems ! Why is this ?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts