Crossbow Nation banner

Jerry has a deal on the Nemesis

Tags
tappnation
4K views 44 replies 15 participants last post by  Martymig 
#1 ·
Jerry at southshorearchery.com said that Rex is done with accepting pre orders for the Nemesis and that Jerry has a deal that can't be beat for it. It will be better than Dave's at WyvernCreations.com and I'm sure with top grade arrows also.
Im just the messenger here. Either Jerry will comment here or you can contact him.
It has to be real close to shipping time or pre order would still be in place I'm assuming.

#2 ·
...and you know for sure that Jerry’s deals will beat Wyvern’s? I haven’t seen any deals posted by either vendor. Time will tell I guess!!

Reactions: Martymig
#3 ·
Dave's deal is 1,599.00 with 12 Executioners and a case and rope cocker, this is the non crank. The crank is 1,799.00 with same freebies. Jerry said his will beat that. This is all I know. Mine is already bought and paid for so I'm not digging any deeper. Thought I would just relay the message.

#4 ·
I just looked at wyverncreations.com and didn't see the deals you describe. All I see under the Nemesis is:
THIS IS THE BARE BOW. WE WILL HAVE FULL KITS AND SPECIAL FREE STUFF AND OTHER DETAILS SOON!!!!

#10 ·
But Marty knows because he has actually ordered one from Dave. Jerry is listing the bare bow for $1599 and the crank for $300 so he is actually higher but I have no idea what he might throw in.
He is throwing in a dozen spinal tapps but not sure if anything else.

#11 ·
I'm okay with going through Dave. I bought my DS off of him and Rex still took care of me tremendously when I was experiencing that limb bolt backing out. He even offered to pay for shipping costs but I didn't persue his offer. Rex went the extra mile to make sure i was taken care of. He won me as a customer for life. I'll only shoot Scorpyd bows ! I'm seated and content with all of their services and products. The quality is unmatched in the industry IMO. I'm a completely satisfied customer and elated in their workmanship ! This Nemesis is going to be the world's greatest achievement in Archery technologies to ever be placed in the hands of experienced Archers worldwide !

#12 ·
I’ve dealt with both David and Jerry. They’re both great guys. I don’t think you could go wrong buying from either.

#13 ·
Thanks for the Kudos Marty!

But Marty knows because he has actually ordered one from Dave. Jerry is listing the bare bow for $1599 and the crank for $300 so he is actually higher but I have no idea what he might throw in.
Actually there was a typo in my online store, the Crank is $250

Reactions: Martymig
#16 ·
I hate it to and has caused me some really embarrassing moments over the years! By the way,where can I find some "arched" arrows? LOL

Reactions: SEW and Martymig
#42 ·
That is Joe Conover Marty and he will have you believing he knows all about you But he is just telling you lies.
Joe... leave Marty alone. :rolleyes: How you been doing lately?
I learned all about him, thanks for the insight. He dosent bother me at all. If it makes him happy he can reply all he wants. It's amusing...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.