Crossbow Nation banner
581 - 600 of 601 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Eino & Toivo...

Da two finlanders were out in da boat nailin da fish like maaaad. Eino says to Toivo, “Eyyy Toivo, we ought-to mark dis spot eh?”
Toivo nods his head and begins drawing an X on the bottom of the boat to mark there spot. Eino says, “Toiiivvooo, you Eee-diot………What if we dont get da same boat tomorrow eh?”

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Toivo & Eino are fishing near da Les Chaneux islands, Toivo says to Eino, “Eino, go to da shore! I got to take a crap”. Toivo hops out of da boat and runs into da woods. Not too long after dat, Eino hears a scream…a few seconds go by and Eino hears another scream…A while after dat, Toivo came hobbling out of the woods. Eino says, “Eyyy Toiiivvvooo, what was dat first scream about eh?” Toivo says, “Well Eino, I set my sac In a bear trap…”
Eino says…”Oooo noooo Toivo! What was da second scream?” Toivo says…

“I started to run and got to da end of the da chain…”

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Toivo and Eino head for the Motor City. When they get across Da Bridge they see a sign that reads "DETROIT LEFT." So they turn around and go back to L'anse...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
One day, Toivo and Eino were hunting in the woods. Toivo instructed Eino that if he got lost, to fire 3 shots into the air. Eino agreed and they went on their way. After a few hours, Eino had gotten lost. He aims his weapon into the air, fires 3 shots and prays, "Please God, let Toivo see my arrows."

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
It's da night before the first day of deer seaon; Eino & Toivo are at camp south of McFarland & hit da hooch pretty hard... Round about 2:00 a.m. Eino tells Toivo, "We better get some sleep so we can get in da bush early & shoot dat 30 pointer"... So, Eino stumbles off up da steep stairs to bed... Toivo, thinks to himself... I will just have a couple more Old Milwaukee's & head right out to me stand.... "Get a jump on dat ol' Tirty pointer fir sure"...

Toivo, heads out way before first light... Gets to his box blind; lights da Big Buddie heater....Falls asleep... About daylight wakes in a fright! Has to go Poo NOW!... So he slips out to da south about a 100 yards & finds a good blow down to hump up on... No more than relives himself; he falls into deep sleep...

Mean while Eino heads out just at daylight after a good pot of Dancing Crane Coffee.... Gets set up about a 100 yds from camp & low & behold a nice 8 point comes paddle foot'n thru... Eino pulls up da 30-30 an draws a bead ... "Bang"
Da buck goes out of veiw just a twisting.... Eino tracks da buck right towards Toivo's blind.... Strange he thinks ....
No shots from Toivo... Well about at that point Eino see's his 8 pointer laying dead... He runs up all excited, counting tree times to make. sure it has more than "3" on each side... When he concludes he may need Toivo to help count....
So, he wanders over towards Toivo's box blind.,. About 50 yards he comes across Toivo sitt'n on a log! Sound asleep! Half naked! Snoring & gruntin'... Well... Eino sayz, "ToY"... Grunt... He has a mischievous thought.... He, He, He....

Eino drags his buck up close behind Toivo & guts it. Pulls da guts up close behind da log Toivo did his business on...

Drags his buck off to camp....

About an hour later Toivo come crash'n thru da door of camp, "Eino, you ain't going to believe what happened to me this morning.....I got out early, way before first light. Had to go poo shortly after sun up... I must have fell asleep.. When I awoke da frost pulled me innards out! If it weren't fir da grace of God & that beaver pole.. I would have never got them back up there again!"

581 - 600 of 601 Posts