Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
Excalibur BD440, Matrix 330, Mag 340, Sub-1XR, Scorpyd DS, Tenpoint RS470
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from the thumb of Michigan…
I’ve been bitten by the crossbow bug, and now prefer to hunt with my new found addiction even through out our gun season…!
It’s been 7 years since I’ve picked up my first crossbow, a Mission Sniper Light, and have been hooked ever since.
Now I possess a few different brands, each one unique in its own way…will this madness ever stop…?!

· Registered
Excalibur Equinox, Micro Mag 340
1,207 Posts
I’ve been bitten by the crossbow bug, and now prefer to hunt with my new found addiction even through out our gun season…!
It’s been 7 years since I’ve picked up my first crossbow, a Mission Sniper Light, and have been hooked ever since.
Now I possess a few different brands, each one unique in its own way…will this madness ever stop…?!
Welcome to the Nation @MES !
No, that madness only escalates, especially with the "help" of some of the enabling heathens around here.....

· Premium Member
4,718 Posts
Welcome to the Nation! No it doesn't stop.. ever... check out my signature! 🤣
Impressive collection you have as well! 👍

· Registered
755 Posts
Welcome to the Nation! And no, the madness will never stop!🤣

· Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
17,172 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

· Registered
Excalibur Micro 355 Suppressor
998 Posts
It's like Colorado said... "I'm not addicted to crossbows..."
What I am is a refined collector of mechanisms that LOOK like a crossbow!! 🤣😂
I cannot help the fact that some people call them crossbows!!

My wife has another word for it... she calls me a hoarder!!!

Regardless of all that, "Welcome" to the Forum from Texas!! (y)

· Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Its only madness if you repeat the same mistake again and again right (oh maybe that is insanity...but really aren't they the same)? I have never bought the same cross bow twice so I don't have a problem. You are in the right place for a lot of cross bow co-dependency that is for sure!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts