Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was perusing EBay today while eating my lunch and missed a ridiculous deal for a new Havoc package w/Garmin by a whisker. It sold while I looked at the ad. Being the curious sort, I managed to remember the seller after dinner, and looked them up. They had a new Graphite Siege listed for $800! I hit buy it now after confirming ad was for new in box. My credit card hates me馃檭
Now the wait begins to see if it鈥檚 a legit deal or I need to get refunded. It did show they had sold two others, so my chance are at least 50/50.

Premium Member
I was perusing EBay today while eating my lunch and missed a ridiculous deal for a new Havoc package w/Garmin by a whisker. It sold while I looked at the ad. Being the curious sort, I managed to remember the seller after dinner, and looked them up. They had a new Graphite Siege listed for $800! I hit buy it now after confirming ad was for new in box. My credit card hates me馃檭
Now the wait begins to see if it鈥檚 a legit deal or I need to get refunded. It did show they had sold two others, so my chance are at least 50/50.
Wow, if that is legit that's an incredible deal!!

Registered
Ebay is always scary

Reactions: lsowers

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I鈥檝e been lucky over the many years I鈥檝e been on EBay. Had one seller misrepresent the item, but it ended up to my benefit. Worst case is I have to get a refund. I figured it was worth a try.
if it does show up, I know where to get some great arrows!

Premium Member
I鈥檝e been lucky over the many years I鈥檝e been on EBay. Had one seller misrepresent the item, but it ended up to my benefit. Worst case is I have to get a refund. I figured it was worth a try.
if it does show up, I know where to get some great arrows!
Yeah definitely worth a shot. Hard to resist that one for sure....

WWB is salivating 馃槈

• Haha
Reactions: WWB

Premium Member
Yes, I think you鈥檙e right. He was building some Siege arrows earlier this evening. Could it be fate?
IDK man. He seems to always be building arrows for one TP or another so chances were pretty good it was a Siege! 馃ぃ馃ぃ

Good try though 馃槈 馃榿馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks!
The Vapor is resting comfortably in my hunting room. I鈥檓 actually referring to its soon to be little brother. There is after all a strong family resemblance! WWB is building some arrows to feed it.

Premium Member
Thanks!
The Vapor is resting comfortably in my hunting room. I鈥檓 actually referring to its soon to be little brother. There is after all a strong family resemblance! WWB is building some arrows to feed it.
OOOHHHHH.....got a Havoc huh??!! Sweet!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The Micro is already listed in the MP. Simple, refined and wonderfully accurate. Just not 鈥榝ast鈥.
I鈥檓 torn on letting go of the Nitro X. It鈥檚 an excellent bow. Fast, well built and accurate but the Accuslide just suits my hunting so well the Nitro may just sit without use.
The DS is light and balance is nearly perfect. Great for shooting offhand. It will probably be my stalking bow.
Decisions decisions鈥

1 - 20 of 55 Posts