Crossbow Nation banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

Registered
Talking of the Tenpoint warranties, I am vagally recalling some mention of bows purchased on eBay would not be covered under any warranty. It is quite possible that exclusions have changed. The only thing I could find that would possibly confirm it, is the following.

What is covered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty?
We guarantee our crossbows against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect the operation of the crossbow for the lifetime of the original owner.
The bow limbs, scope, and cocking devices are warrantied for five years from the date of purchase.
The bowstring, cables, cocking cords, and cocking device springs ARE NOT covered by this warranty.

This warranty covers the ORIGINAL crossbow owner only and is non-transferable.
The warranty does not cover damage that results from misuse, neglect, or alteration.
Products under warranty will be repaired or replaced at TenPoint鈥檚 discretion.
NOTE: Repair or replacement part colors and/or patterns may not match original part.

This clearly states, original owner only. Perhaps Randy will see this thread, and respond with accurate answers.

Registered
Sonoran Desert Arizona.
Talking of the Tenpoint warranties, I am vagally recalling some mention of bows purchased on eBay would not be covered under any warranty. It is quite possible that exclusions have changed. The only thing I could find that would possibly confirm it, is the following.

What is covered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty?
We guarantee our crossbows against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect the operation of the crossbow for the lifetime of the original owner.
The bow limbs, scope, and cocking devices are warrantied for five years from the date of purchase.
The bowstring, cables, cocking cords, and cocking device springs ARE NOT covered by this warranty.

This warranty covers the ORIGINAL crossbow owner only and is non-transferable.
The warranty does not cover damage that results from misuse, neglect, or alteration.
Products under warranty will be repaired or replaced at TenPoint鈥檚 discretion.
NOTE: Repair or replacement part colors and/or patterns may not match original part.

This clearly states, original owner only. Perhaps Randy will see this thread, and respond with accurate answers.
I think ebay is ok if its a tenpoint dealer

Registered
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Well, EBay issued a refund for the Siege after completing their investigation. Case closed.
Meanwhile, it looks like the Havoc should deliver today馃槑
I鈥檇 be remiss if I didn鈥檛 mention WWB though. He built a dozen arrows for this and they arrived yesterday. Thanks AJ!

Administrator
TP Nitro 505, Siege X 2
Well, EBay issued a refund for the Siege after completing their investigation. Case closed.
Meanwhile, it looks like the Havoc should deliver today馃槑
I鈥檇 be remiss if I didn鈥檛 mention WWB though. He built a dozen arrows for this and they arrived yesterday. Thanks AJ!
Was a pleasure as always thank you.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Where the bow is bought or sold has no effect on the warranty as long as the bow has not been previously owned and registered. The warranty is between TenPoint and the end user. The user does need to register the bow when they make the purchase no matter where they buy the bow.
Thanks for that clarification Randy!
Your excellent customer service is a factor in me now owning three TenPoint crossbows.

Registered
Where the bow is bought or sold has no effect on the warranty as long as the bow has not been previously owned and registered. The warranty is between TenPoint and the end user. The user does need to register the bow when they make the purchase no matter where they buy the bow.
Randy, Thanks for the clarification. My comments about non warranty coverage were directed towards people buying previously owned and used crossbows.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Unboxed the Havoc this morning and had all the TenPoints out, so I took a family portrait. Scopes are just perched in the Vapor and Havoc since I may be trying something else.
Love the compact little Havoc! Should be perfect for it鈥檚 application.
Motor vehicle Trigger Wood Automotive design Air gun

21 - 40 of 55 Posts