Crossbow Nation banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
And now I realize that pic is your arrows! Well, you have good taste!
🤣 🤣 🤣 Sorry SG! I wanted vanes that were drastically different so I can easily tell which one is my cock vane in the dark with a green hat light if needed. Green and white wasn't cutting it for that lol. Not to mention they are bitchin lookin Killer BEE's! 😁

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
That was the exact reason for me too. Red and white, green and white, yellow and white all suck for me in the dark with a dim green light.
Cripes...Great minds think a like I guess! 🤣🤣 I guess I am just going to have to sell my Viper and buy a Havoc now. 🤔😉

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
To much short compact goodness in the Siege brother……..

TenPoint Nitro 505
TenPoint Siege RS410
Oracle X, Sevr, Thorn, Swhacker
For sure. Surprisingly the Viper does not handle like a longer normal limb bow. Thing balances really well and flat out shoots. Took this shot off hand last night at 30 yards sitting in a chair to make sure it was still on for Turkeys this morning. Used the Swacker practice head. I honestly don't know what else I need lol.

Sports equipment Grass Groundcover Font Motor vehicle

·
Registered
992 Posts
For sure. Surprisingly the Viper does not handle like a longer normal limb bow. Thing balances really well and flat out shoots. Took this shot off hand last night at 30 yards sitting in a chair to make sure it was still on for Turkeys this morning. Used the Swacker practice head. I honestly don't know what else I need lol.

View attachment 224323
That’ll work

TenPoint Nitro 505
TenPoint Siege RS410
Oracle X, Sevr, Thorn, Swhacker

41 - 55 of 55 Posts