Crossbow Nation banner

Kansas Success

Jump to Latest

Bill and Jeff spent the last week in Kansas on a self guided hunt on "Walk In" public hunting land. The guys only had 6 days to hunt and actually missed one day to winds of over 60 mph. But on one lucky day Bill had a nice buck come by the stand. He was able to grunt it into range and get a shot. The hunt did not go without some mishaps but at the end of the hunt, Bill had a nice Kansas trophy buck. You'll be able to see Bill shoot his buck with his Excalibur crossbow on an upcoming episode of Crossbow Nation TV. Stay tuned!!!!

Hi and welcome to Crossbow Nation!!!. I started this site so all of us crossbow enthusiast could have a place to hang out, get to know each other, and share some information. This site has been ever evolving since I launched it and I'm sure it will continue to change. If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] anytime.<br /> Thanks, Jeff
Written By:
Hi and welcome to Crossbow Nation!!!. I started this site so all of us crossbow enthusiast could have a place to hang out, get to know each other, and share some information. This site has been ever evolving since I launched it and I'm sure it will continue to change. If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] anytime.<br /> Thanks, Jeff
Follow View All Authors

1 - 1 of 1 Posts