Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody knows if there is aftermarket trigger or how to tune the trigger on the Katana 385?

Was a compound bow person and this is my first crossbow.

Any tips will be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a Katana 360 and I was told when I bought mine that an aftermarket trigger wouldn't help with the bull pup design of the trigger. If you modify your trigger you will void the warranty also. I have 2 Katana's and just had to get used to it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Since they share many parts with Excaliburs, I did a quick search and Excalibur trigger boxes will drop right in. But also be forewarned that the light draw weight of the Katana might make the trigger pull on the Katana too light. The Excalibur Pro-Shot ACP trigger would go right in though. You just have to make sure you know which one to get for the Katana (standard or bull-pup). From pictures it looks to be bullpup, and the inherent linkage will have some creep even the pro-shot ACP can't eliminate. But it can improve the feel once the slack is taken up. Leaving your standard trigger box alone and putting in a different trigger box won't affect your warranty like modifying your existing trigger box will.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for both of you, guess I will have to do some research and see if it is feasible to swap the trigger.

Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts