Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a ki speed 425 for hunting in maine. now I can't find bolts for it. they say only fire the hyper 20 bolts and there aren't any available. any help appreciated thanks Don

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just bought a ki speed 425 for hunting in maine. now I can't find bolts for it. they say only fire the hyper 20 bolts and there aren't any available. any help appreciated thanks Don
Here you go man

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I sorta think someone is jerking your string. I would never own a crossbow that only shots a specific arrow.
Good luck!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Here your go! Interesting KI list them as unavailable but I found them here at a great deal for $40 bucks. I see they are lighter than average at 390 gr with field tips. So I don't see why they are unique.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Here your go! Interesting KI list them as unavailable but I found them here at a great deal for $40 bucks. I see they are lighter than average at 390 gr with field tips. So I don't see why they are unique.

Not sure what is up, tried to order some ECO-X Xenter Punch arrows from Tenpoint they said it would be a month because of backlog and not enough in stock.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not sure what is up, tried to order some ECO-X Xenter Punch arrows from Tenpoint they said it would be a month because of backlog and not enough in stock.

Sorry EVO-X Center Punch

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
That's good business is up because more folks are joining the fun. Also Covid-19 interupted supply chains and manufacturing.

·
Registered
116 Posts
That's good business is up because more folks are joining the fun. Also Covid-19 interupted supply chains and manufacturing.
Yeah Covid messed a lot of supply chains up. Ammo has been super hard to find where I live for a long time now. Especially since the whole blm/antifa riots.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Yeah Covid messed a lot of supply chains up. Ammo has been super hard to find where I live for a long time now. Especially since the whole blm/antifa riots.

Yes! Another example is the local Academy Outdoors shelves are almost empty of ammo. I am unsure if it the supply chain or the store is changing due to trying to prohibit the wrong use of it. Again Covid-19 or other. Glad I am stocked up from prior years.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Speed 425 uses half moon nocks. Bloodsport hunters $29.00 on amazon for 6, free delivery . mine took 2 days. 400gn with 100 gn head.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yes! Another example is the local Academy Outdoors shelves are almost empty of ammo. I am unsure if it the supply chain or the store is changing due to trying to prohibit the wrong use of it. Again Covid-19 or other. Glad I am stocked up from prior years.
Yeah I have an Academy about 3 miles from my house where I go for most of my outdoor needs. Shelves are clear of ammo and not much a firearm selection either right now

·
Registered
12 Posts
I sorta think someone is jerking your string. I would never own a crossbow that only shots a specific arrow.
Good luck!
Absolutely... that's just a marketing strategy to sell more of their gear...kinda like Bear did with those True X arrows. I'm shooting BW Executioners out of my Burner 415...no reason you couldn't either.

·
1,688 Posts
Maybe I’m missing something but South Shore is a KI dealer aren’t they? If they are why not ask Jerry to make some arrows?

Reactions: SEW

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you everybody for the reply. I just ordered bloodsports from Amazon. need something for hunting this Saturday. not too happy with KI though. wouldn't even respond to me. probably will sell crossbow now and get something else where I can get customer support

·
Registered
12 Posts
Victory Decimators from DICK'S SPORTING GOODS
Anyone that does business with Dick's is a traitor to our Constitution...the owner of Dick's is a hater of the Second Amendment and this country because he withdrew all firearm sales from his stores. Make better choices with whom you spend your money with.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hmmmm Dicks Sporting Goods nesr me still sells firearns....many people drive Ford yet Ford supports BLM...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Cabelas/Bass Pro and many other retailers are adding more states each state not to ship ammo....yet people purchase items from them. I'll spend my funds where I want

1 - 20 of 22 Posts