Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Broke down and ordered ki speed 425,bought from south shore archery. It will ship from killer instinct themselves.cant wait to get the new beast.i had the need for speed over the hero 380.thanks to all who recommended it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Its a nice xbow fast and accurate. Dont care for the trigger. It feels like 7 or 8 lbs .Wish they made an aftermarket trigger for them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Its a nice xbow fast and accurate. Dont care for the trigger. It feels like 7 or 8 lbs .Wish they made an aftermarket trigger for them.
Does it really feel that bad to you? They claim it has a 3.5 lb. trigger, but I know it's probably not that light. I wish I could shoot one before I pull the trigger. (pardon the pun)

I'm trying to decide between the Speed 425 or the Bear Constrictor CDX. Not in a hurry but it sure is hard to decide.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Does it really feel that bad to you? They claim it has a 3.5 lb. trigger, but I know it's probably not that light. I wish I could shoot one before I pull the trigger. (pardon the pun)

I'm trying to decide between the Speed 425 or the Bear Constrictor CDX. Not in a hurry but it sure is hard to decide.
yes mine dose feel that heavy.Its feels heavier than my shotgun and there 4 or 5 lbs. I shoot long Range with rifles the triggers are set at 1 1/2 lbs so i am use to light triggers.I have a tigger pull scale when I get time I will test it and let you know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts