Crossbow Nation banner
521 - 540 of 599 Posts

·
Registered
Sonoran Desert Arizona.
739 Posts
Let's break it down shall we.

$1299.00 USD is 1642.00 Canadian.

,$1642.00 x 13% cdn tax =1855.00 Canadian.
Shipping and brokerage fees will be around $150.00

Total $2005.00 give or take a loonie!!

Plus a bow press$.

Welcome to Canada eh!! Lol
You also need to move.:)

·
Registered
371 Posts
I made a small modification in the foot stirrup area on the X1. The 2 screws that hold the stirrup on the crossbow were not to my liking. You need to tighten the screws down really good so that the stirrup doesn’t swing easily. To do that, the supplied screws’ Allen heads are tiny and I didn’t want them to wallow out from putting too much pressure on them. The screw on the right came on the crossbow. The one on the left is like the ones I installed. View attachment 206451
I also installed a plastic washer on each side of the stirrup where it mates up to the crossbow. Now I can move the stirrup to the angle I want and it stays there.
I already installed washers, but would like to replace those screws. Do you recall the size and length?

·
SE VA
12,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #523 ·
No matter where, crossbow prices are insane!!

Perry, I’ll get that info. I’m sure some others here already know what it is.

·
SE VA
12,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #526 ·
I already installed washers, but would like to replace those screws. Do you recall the size and length?
Perry, I think they are 10-20’s (I don’t know how to designate screw size and threads) Take one of the original screws to the hardware store and match them up😊
Passive circuit component Audio equipment Automotive tire Circuit component Font

Electronic instrument Audio equipment Gas Electronic component Electric blue

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Here is a link:
www.instockfasteners.com/index.asp
Scroll down to "Detailed Search", then select "Inches or Metric"
Select "Size" and scroll to what ever one requires: 10-24, 10-32
If Metric is selected, most will have "M" before the number: M8, M10 etc.

Wishing you all the best.
Take care.

·
2,512 Posts
Perry
I checked. The screws that the stirrup pivots on are 10-24 x 1/2" Socket BH (button head). When I put nylon washers in mine, I used 5/8" long.
The set screws that keep these pivot screws from loosening are Metric. Why, I do not know.

·
SE VA
12,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #532 ·
One of the great features of the X1 is the swivel stirrup, especially for those of us that hunt on the ground and blinds. Sitting in my revolving stool, it’s standing right there ready for action, not lying flat on the ground or hung on a hook somewhere.
Plant Motor vehicle Machine gun Grass Air gun

Plant Furniture Tree Cloud Shade

I hope KI keeps that feature on future models.

·
SE VA
12,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #534 ·
I didn’t either 🙄. Come on hunting season!!!!!🦌

·
1,790 Posts
What's your point? Gee, I'm sorry.. This is my 2nd apology by the way.. I don't know what the hell cdn stands for.
So, there were 3 guys standing around. They were wondering what they should call this land that they have claimed. The first man says to the group, "Let's have a 'C', eh?" The second man says, "Yeah, Let's have a "N", eh?" The last man says," That's perfect, but we need a 'D', eh?" The men all agreed.

Thus, today, we have "C,eh,N,eh,D,eh" More commonly know as "CANADA"

·
2,864 Posts
One of the great features of the X1 is the swivel stirrup, especially for those of us that hunt on the ground and blinds. Sitting in my revolving stool, it’s standing right there ready for action, not lying flat on the ground or hung on a hook somewhere. View attachment 206552
View attachment 206553
I hope KI keeps that feature on future models.
Have you seen what the computer volunteers when you put the cursor over the X1 in your 2 pictures? Plant Motor Vehicle Machine Grass Air Gun and Plant Furniture Tree Cloud Shade? o_O

·
2,864 Posts
So, there were 3 guys standing around. They were wondering what they should call this land that they have claimed. The first man says to the group, "Let's have a 'C', eh?" The second man says, "Yeah, Let's have a "N", eh?" The last man says," That's perfect, but we need a 'D', eh?" The men all agreed.

Thus, today, we have "C,eh,N,eh,D,eh" More commonly know as "CANADA"
Stop watching Red Green! It is effecting your brain!:oops:

·
SE VA
12,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #538 ·
You guys have lost me. I guess my age has lots to do with it. You’ll see one day ……if you keep breathing long enough.

521 - 540 of 599 Posts