Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 1 year was setting in my tree stand today and the right limb blow out right beside my face

·
Registered
2017 Sliverado
223 Posts
They're gonna get someone killed if they don't address this bc I know every brand has issues but these kinds of reports are everywhere. But that involves an engineer sitting that he isn't God and that ain't gonna happen. I don't trust mine enough to let my kids use it

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Wow, glad you are OK.

As much as I dislike wearing them, it is always a good idea to wear safety glasses.
You just never know.

I am sure KI will take good care of you.
From reading many posts here on the forums, try both phone and email ASAP as they are very busy right now.

Please let us know how it goes and take care.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Sorry to hear about the crossbow, especially while hunting.
Thankfully you did not get seriously hurt.
Wishing you all the best.
Take care.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Wow! Glad u r ok!
That is the 1st limb I actually saw which exploded into 2 pieces. Most splinter.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Holy Chit!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
It stinks but glad you were not seriously cut or ended up with chunks in your eye.

Hope they get you back up and running soon!

Horns

·
Happy Member
5,555 Posts
Looks like most of the KI bows have limb problems. Glad that I held off of buying one!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Sliverado
223 Posts
Looks like most of the KI bows have limb problems. Glad that I held off of buying one!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
I hope my 425 holds up but I'm honestly scared to death of the thing. I won't let my kids shoot it bc I'm too scared of it to let them. $550 bow and I'm scared to death to shoot it. If it was the $199 specials I could see that but you drop decent money on one it should be reliable

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a Boss 405 only had serving come on done on that...thanks Marty for the great replacement...But my hunting buddy his Ripper limbs blew out at about 9th shot. It was sent in by the dealer 16 weeks ago. Just last week KI said they were out of tops hasn't gotten it back yet. So dealer gave him the demo 415 to use. First time out the limbs blew. He took that demo back and they finally gave him a brand new Ripper 415 since the original was in limbo. Wednesday night sitting in his blind with the new 415 cocked the limbs exploded..I couldn't make up a story like this it would be to unbelievable . He took that back to the dealer and finally came to his senses bought a 10 point. I hope this bow works out.

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
I have a Boss 405 only had serving come on done on that...thanks Marty for the great replacement...But my hunting buddy his Ripper limbs blew out at about 9th shot. It was sent in by the dealer 16 weeks ago. Just last week KI said they were out of tops hasn't gotten it back yet. So dealer gave him the demo 415 to use. First time out the limbs blew. He took that demo back and they finally gave him a brand new Ripper 415 since the original was in limbo. Wednesday night sitting in his blind with the new 415 cocked the limbs exploded..I couldn't make up a story like this it would be to unbelievable . He took that back to the dealer and finally came to his senses bought a 10 point. I hope this bow works out.
Geezus H.
Makes me want to wear a kevlar body bag when shooting.
This is getting too flippin' crazy!

·
Registered
2017 Sliverado
223 Posts
Holy 💩 man. I hope my speed 425 does better

·
Registered
13,341 Posts
Wow! And Ive been wanting a 415. Think I'll continue shooting my 370.:censored:

Reactions: dynamo61
1 - 20 of 71 Posts