Crossbow Nation banner

181 - 200 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Your scope will probably weigh atleast 1.1lbs that will take you upto 8lbs the your added rail will add the rest

·
Registered
5 Posts
Let the purists go whittle a long bow out of a tree or whatever it is they like, I know exactly where that second stimulus check is going, when I get it. And as far as anyone advertizing a crossbow as "your next rifle" that just stupid, you dont have to be a purist to know that even if your shooting 450 fps, thats not even at the level of your slowest pistol round, not even anywhere remotely close, and no responsible hunter should ever take a shot past 60 yards, so shame on any company that made such claims. KI is not guilty of that tho, all they did is make a really awesome new bow! You know how much time and thought I have spent thinking about how one might produce a true bull pup x-bow design, where your rail could come back nearly to where you shoulder the weapon, but the one thing i always got stuck on is what if you have a bad fail with the bolt 2 or 3 inches from your nose? KI solved that beautifully imo.

·
4,711 Posts
SWAT XP weights and dimensions:

SWAT XP bare (w/o stirrup) - 6# 12 oz
StIrrup - 9 oz
Scope/rings - 1# 2 oz
7# 14 oz - w/scope, no stirrup
8# 7oz w/scope & stirrup

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Total weight with scope us legit.

Reactions: SEW

·
Registered
132 Posts
Killer instinct doesn't ship to the Uk so I will need to find a dealer or contact my dealer who I bought my xp from to order me the lighted nocks. Also I heard from killer instinct that they are shipping bows from the 17/08

·
Registered
132 Posts
I was looking around for a crossbow before I placed my order on the xp back in feb/March and to be honest I couldn't find one as good as the xp for the money or even in the higher price point maybe except the ravin but I didn't want to spend nearly 3000 on a xbow killer instinct have nailed it with the xp even people who don't have alot of money can afford this bow and you will never need another one. It's olent fast enough and with enough kinetic energy to kill anything on the planet. So it's a xbow for a lifetime for less than 1000

·
1,647 Posts
When you guys see this bow in person and handle it, most of you guys will be impressed! When you shoot it, it will get you thinking. I still cannot get over the price and value that the XP represents.

Some of you guys must like wrestling with pigs, you're all getting dirty! Barrel is a misnomer. The part behind the riser and limbs is more correctly called a mainframe. Get it right guys!

Reactions: Marco1888

·
Registered
132 Posts
The Swat XP gets released today. I hope it get here in the UK superfast I am dying to get this. I have set up an extensive target course which includes boars deer meerkat hedgehogs ducks geese and loads of other things the wife thinks am nuts but I am getting all the practice I can in. Then once covid has been eliminated(vaccine) then I will be heading to the States for a week or two of hunting hopefully deer and hogs might try that Tiaoga ranch in PA. Or head to texas for hogs. Don't know yet is anyone up for a good hunting week/Fortnight.

·
4,711 Posts
Fortnight!
During my 4 years in England, Wales and , best of all, Scotland, I learned that originally “fortnight” meant “two weeks”. However, if you’d ordered anything, something was supposed to be done, etc “in a fortnight”; usually that meant 14 days to eternity.

We bought a grandfather clock there that soon after delivery quit working . The dealer said a repairman would be there in a week to a fortnight. That was in 1977. We’re still waiting even though we’ve moved back to the States.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Some of the people testing this Xbow are highly respected and can't wait to see more feedback. Wishing KI the best of luck with this innovated Xbow release. Price point is really good.

I have not read all 10 pages of comments. Will there be a CCD option for this Xbow?

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
Some of the people testing this Xbow are highly respected and can't wait to see more feedback. Wishing KI the best of luck with this innovated Xbow release. Price point is really good.

I have not read all 10 pages of comments. Will there be a CCD option for this Xbow?
One comes with every bow.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
181 - 200 of 267 Posts