Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone gets a chance please check out or website. We have 6 pages on site just for custom cross bow arrow builds. We build on 4 different shafts using several front end configurations and 2 vane options. All of our builds are built with Firenock components even down to the brass inserts which also have the Firenock angle ( A ) 45% taper. All the builds will be spine located and come with a Firenock nock that if available for your cross bow. Our economic builds start at $132.00 a doz on a Black Eagle Ex .003 20 inch shaft. Our MONSTER-X build line is our most popular option. Nimitz X Class is out high end builds.

The KONG-X, RAMPAGE-X & BEAST-X are some new highlighted addition builds for us this year. This builds are on the upper end of the MONSTER X line. With varying Double shoulder insert options they have 8 inches of Aero Concept tube for added stability of the shaft in flight.

www.vitallimits.com

KONGX23.jpg

·
Vendor
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Th
Randomly viewing various areas of your website, a lot of work has gone into the design and descriptions.
All the best.

Thanks! I'm not much of a computer so the website went through many novice attempts.. I had a whole page for Tech info with some explanations, but I accidentally wiped it out one day..lol!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts