Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wyvern Creations just took care of me also. I had a minor issue and he had me a new part in days sent to me. I am very impressed with his level of service. He delivered faster then Amazon does now. To be honest I wanted to order more stuff from him but it now is out of stock. I will tell everyone when someone treats me as good as wyvern treated me, this level of service is hard to find these days.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wyvern Creations just took care of me also. I had a minor issue and he had me a new part in days sent to me. I am very impressed with his level of service. He delivered faster then Amazon does now. To be honest I wanted to order more stuff from him but it now is out of stock. I will tell everyone when someone treats me as good as wyvern treated me, this level of service is hard to find these days.
I had ordered a M 370 and Dragon Claws, the arrows were out of stock and Dave sent some
I had ordered a M370 and Dragon Claw arrows. The arrows are out of stock but Dave sent some different arrows so I could get to shooting. Its no wonder why some stuff is out of stock at the beginning of the season, they are beyond busy but Dave treats you like you are the only customer he has.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts