Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Nice. One of the few that still print out a hard copy to hold and read. Seems like everything else is online digital only. Nice catalog.(y)

Reactions: bunnyrabbit

·
Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,653 Posts
They do publish a nice catalog. They have just about everything you could need as far as Archery goes.....

·
Registered
222 Posts
Actually just starting to trust Lancaster again....I was one of the customers that got hacked 2 years ago when they had an employee steal credit card info. They are a great store and I believe they solved their little problem but it turned a lot of us away for a while. They have just about everything you can imagine and at reasonable prices too.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
They have been a fine company to do business with for years. Glad to hear they are still maintaining that level.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yoohoo Troops...That is a free target! Wrap that catalog in plain brown grocery bag, slap on 1/2 dozen 1/2" stickers, set it out at 40 yards, and flail-away. It'll stop any BH you got, even one of those Ashby "spears".😁

·
Registered
978 Posts
Interesting story about lancaster, it started in a garage and is not very likely the largest archery shop in the USA!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
i think one of the oldest shops is here in Manchester CT. Halls archery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts