Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,026 Posts
Good to see you have something to look forwards to for next year. those smaller bucks will look MUCH better by next season.:) My cameras are still out but I hope to pull the cards by next weekend or so. I know I still have two shooter bucks around and some does. Not sure where all the smaller bucks have went to but I know there's still a few of those around too. I had a lot more bucks this year vrs last year so I'm already getting excited about next year's prospects. AND, I plan to work more this spring to improve the habitat and food plots for next year too.;)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
...up and comers...... :)

Horns

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Thanks for sharing the video. Deer hunting can be a lesson of frustration with moments of true celebration. Seeds for next season and that one buck will be even nicer!

·
Registered
14,026 Posts
Just pulled my 2 cards off the food plot yesterday. Most are night feeders but looks like I still have a small 4 pter, a 6 pter, two 8 pters and a big 10 pter as frequent users right now. Also a couple buttons with knots as tall as they can be without bone visible. Does there too. Not bad for a small tract of land (20 acres mostly overgrown clearcut) but I gotta get all my cameras busy to see where theyre at during the daytime. Cameras have ruined me looking at all those pics but it good knowing there is 'plenty of seed' still around for next season.;)

01-06-2018  115.JPG

·
Registered
13,491 Posts
My nephew sent me a video he got on one of his trail cameras yesterday that had two bucks running a doe. Apparently they are still rutting in NW Ga.
I had a nice 8 point that looked like he was after a doe too on the 15th on one of my cams.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts