Crossbow Nation banner

Late Season Success for Damian

Jump to Latest

Damian was able to fill his tag on this great 10 point buck using his Mission Dagger crossbow. Damian has been after this buck all year. He has multiple trail camera pictures and videos of this deer. About 3 weeks ago this buck came out into a food plot that Damian was hunting over and Damian attempted to kill him. The shot wasn't great and there was very little blood. Damian thought that his chance at this big buck was done and even worse, that he may have killed him and would never find him. But the buck started to show back up on the trail cameras and Damian knew it was only a matter of time before he would get a second chance at this trophy buck. Finally the temperatures dropped and we got some snow. The food plots were getting pounded. After a few sits in the cold temps, the big 10 showed himself and this time Damian made the shot count. After a short blood trail, the big 10 was recovered and Damian had his redemption.

Hi and welcome to Crossbow Nation!!!. I started this site so all of us crossbow enthusiast could have a place to hang out, get to know each other, and share some information. This site has been ever evolving since I launched it and I'm sure it will continue to change. If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] anytime.<br /> Thanks, Jeff
Written By:
Hi and welcome to Crossbow Nation!!!. I started this site so all of us crossbow enthusiast could have a place to hang out, get to know each other, and share some information. This site has been ever evolving since I launched it and I'm sure it will continue to change. If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] anytime.<br /> Thanks, Jeff
Follow View All Authors

2 Replies

1 - 3 of 3 Posts