Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to crossbows. Purchased my 1st....the Legend Ultra Lite at a great price. Made the purchase based on the reviews. The great price was due to Horton/TenPoint will no longer carry the Legend over into 2018. I hope I have made a great choice in this crossbow.

·
Registered
154 Posts
You have a high quality bow from a company with stellar customer service, I just checked on e-bay for a Horton Legend Ultra Lite and found one for $629 free shipping and it came with the acu draw,amazing deal!!!!

·
TenPoint Siege, TenPoint Eclipse
417 Posts
You did good, I have owned two of them and both with the Acudraw crank and both treated me great !

Reactions: Heath423

·
Registered
14,026 Posts
Congrats on your new bow and welcome to the boards.:)

Reactions: Heath423

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have a high quality bow from a company with stellar customer service, I just checked on e-bay for a Horton Legend Ultra Lite and found one for $629 free shipping and it came with the acu draw,amazing deal!!!!
When I said a good price it meant it. Go check Horton by Ten Points manufactor page. I don't know how long they will keep them on sale due to the limited stock based on the Q&A portion of the page. They have the Legend 50% off due to it not going to be in the 2018 line up. You can get the premium package with the Acu Draw well south of that Ebay price. Try $475 wtih $15 shipping. I actually bought Acu Draw 50. I did not want the extra noise of cranking.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You did good, I have owned two of them and both with the Acudraw crank and both treated me great !
That is great to hear. Thanks for the comment. However, you did say you have owned 2 of them. I'm sure you have a good reason to have or had 2. Sounds like there may be a good story there?

·
851 Posts
I have been using crossbows for 4 decades now. ANYTHING made by TenPoint is quality, top of the line and their customer service / warranty service is awesome. Any crossbow I buy these days has the TenPoint logo on it.

·
TenPoint Siege, TenPoint Eclipse
417 Posts
That is great to hear. Thanks for the comment. However, you did say you have owned 2 of them. I'm sure you have a good reason to have or had 2. Sounds like there may be a good story there?
I wanted two crossbows set up exactly the same, same features, same scope, same arrows, etc.
You never know when something might happen and I believe in being prepared..... for the price one couldn't go wrong.. ;)

Reactions: Littlebuck

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great to hear that I bought a bow that is worthy of someone have 2 of. Great to hear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts