Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be glad when someone makes a good and dependable lighted nock for the Micro ceasefire system.
I know that you can use flat nocks from other sources like lumenoks but it sort of defeats the purpose of the ceasefire concept.
I have shot all my deer the last several years with lighted nocks and found all but one arrow. This evening, I shot my first deer with my Micro 380 with the unlighted rhino nock and I looked and looked...no luck.
If your not a lighted nock fan then this is a moot point but if you are like me, come on lighted nock for the ceasefire system!馃檹
Matt

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you had good results with them? I had some firenocks for another arrow configuration once before. They wasn't exactly plug and play. I didn't care for them.
I might have to take a second look though
Thanks!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Firenock F+ Is a lighted rhino nock but you can use any Flat nock in the ceasefire I use standard firenock F I have Both tho but prefer the less weight with the standard F.
Yes, I know that other flat nocks will work and fire just fine but the ceasefire system is not activated like with the rhino design
Thanks!
Matt

Administrator
TP Nitro 505 x2,Stealth 450, Sub 1 XR,
Have you had good results with them? I had some firenocks for another arrow configuration once before. They wasn't exactly plug and play. I didn't care for them.
I might have to take a second look though
Thanks!
They work flawlessly for me. But no they are not plug and play still need to glue the shock collar in the shaft.

Administrator
TP Nitro 505 x2,Stealth 450, Sub 1 XR,
Yes, I know that other flat nocks will work and fire just fine but the ceasefire system is not activated like with the rhino design
Thanks!
Matt
Really the only thing you鈥檙e losing is it doesn鈥檛 lock the nock in place but it fits very tight anyway so isn鈥檛 going anywhere. I鈥檝e shot it a lot no issues at all with standard flat nocks.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for opinions and updates. I've had good results with ignitor nocks. The aluminum nock adapter gives great support to the lighted insert and like the way you remove them and turn them off.
I have saved lots of money retrieving $30-$35 in arrows that I would not have otherwise recovered without the light.
Matt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts