Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Vauxhall Mokka Elite
476 Posts
It also weighs a lot I think its a gimmick and dont really see a good hunting application for this also the competitor is an air bow which is lighter and doesn't need cocked and would be easier to use in the field that the limbless crossbow. Also the limbless crossbow is super heavy and by the time you take it into the field you will be knackered lol

·
Premium Member
2,163 Posts
It also weighs a lot I think its a gimmick and dont really see a good hunting application for this also the competitor is an air bow which is lighter and doesn't need cocked and would be easier to use in the field that the limbless crossbow. Also the limbless crossbow is super heavy and by the time you take it into the field you will be knackered lol
Hi Marco where have you been hiding
Long time.
How is the Swat XP treating you with the Spynal Tapps?
Cheers,
dynamo61

Reactions: One eyed archer

·
Registered
Scorpyd Aculeus 460, Excal paradox.
22 Posts
Isn't the whole purpose of a "limbless" crossbow to be more compact and easier to walk through the bush with?? This thing is huge and cumbersome. Any benefit that you would get from a lack of limbs is gone. Not to mention illegal to hunt with in most places, at least in Ontario because it has to be guided by a string and limbs.

·
9,766 Posts
Interesting ...

Reactions: dynamo61

·
3,237 Posts
There was a wave of posts about that a while ago. IIRC, it weighs 10# without the scope. I always enjoy seeing when someone thinks outside the box, and this is a first concept. Still has to offer something, and to me, this doesn’t. Can’t say I like the new R “18” (really 25 with the buttstock), but it’s compact, weighs a mere 6#, and actually has limbs, even if they are oriented differently.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
looks a little like the new ravin
I'll hang that right next to my Tallisman, Twinstrike and R18......

Reactions: SEW and dynamo61

·
Registered
13,740 Posts
No more limb failures!;)

Reactions: JOE PA

·
Registered
338 Posts
Not sure that would be legal here. But I knd of like it...if it was lighter

·
Registered
466 Posts
The limbs are in those cannisters. They are coiled and their potential are maximised by pulleys within the rail if I remember rightly. I saw a review on the "slingshot channel" on YT.

Reactions: SEW

·
1,766 Posts
The patent I am working on right now, is a crossbow that doesn't have any limbs either. It doesn't shoot any arrows as well or even have a trigger!
You think it will sell? 😁 Yes, I'm bored.

·
Premium Member
2,163 Posts
The patent I am working on right now, is a crossbow that doesn't have any limbs either. It doesn't shoot any arrows as well or even have a trigger!
You think it will sell? 😁 Yes, I'm bored.
Oh great, another blowgun?
LOL, JK!
Yes, I am bored, too.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts