Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSC03259.JPG Just thought I would show you guys how I bait deer near my tree stand. Maybe I might be over doing it cause, it looks like I got a few takers, but it gives me a few deer to get my tags filled. And the time it takes me, as you can see is well worth it. Wanted to post this a few days ago, but could not get my pic's small enough to down load. Because I wanted to post it on the first lol . If your catching on, your right !! April fools belated !!!! Happy Trails !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
889 Posts
looks like you got the entire deer population for The State of VT there, and that is no joke.

Reactions: R1_Demon

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Shoo some of those deer up to Michigan. We could use a few. LOL.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I have better luck with these guys!

Not really the deer and coons take turns.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
John's photo looks like Wisconsin in the 50's. Now all you'd see in that same spot is that one forlorn deer staring off into the distance.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Buckstop515 - that looks about like my hnting area. . .sure you haven't been around in N. Florida or Central Georgia?!?!

That is a crazy amout of deer! I've seen places in Montana were they drop alphalfa hay out for the elk when the winters are too rough on them and it looks like that and even more!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
This one got me a warning on CT and I dont even know why...
LOL ! ! ! That buck must have thought he had died and gone to heaven. . .the corn pile is bigger than he is! I like to put test piles out in various places, but in most of my areas I hunt the damn hogs find it and eat it long before you can get deer coming in. It sucks!

·
Registered
12,842 Posts
LOL:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts