Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scheels came through quick. Post office dropped off my Oracle X just now.
IMG_7899.jpg

What's in the box:
IMG_7900.jpg

I had a chance to read through the owner's manual - took only 10 minutes. It looks like the scope won't require an advanced degree to operate - thank you Burris! Glass is bright and at the lowest magnification the eye relief is good - a little less so at the max magnification but that's to be expected. I anticipate at most hunting distances the lowest magnification will do just fine.

I was worried with the initial pics online that it would be too bulky for me, but after seeing it mounted on a couple bows in the past week I pulled the trigger. After getting my hands on it I think the size is great and isn't bulky at all. Now to get it mounted on my Havoc!

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Awesome! I came really close to ordering one from them the other day myself! I decided to wait for Dave to get his in, since I'm high on the list to get mine in his first shipment. Hope I don't live to regret it,LOL.

ENJOY!!!

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
View attachment 199678

What's in the box:
View attachment 199679
I had a chance to read through the owner's manual - took only 10 minutes. It looks like the scope won't require an advanced degree to operate - thank you Burris! Glass is bright and at the lowest magnification the eye relief is good - a little less so at the max magnification but that's to be expected. I anticipate at most hunting distances the lowest magnification will do just fine.

I was worried with the initial pics online that it would be too bulky for me, but after seeing it mounted on a couple bows in the past week I pulled the trigger. After getting my hands on it I think the size is great and isn't bulky at all. Now to get it mounted on my Havoc!
Congratulations! Please post pictures of it on the bow when you have a chance.

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Also post up how the setup goes to please! Hoping it's pretty easy because just setting up a couple of my trail cams can be a pain! I need EASY!!!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The "REAL" install test will be in a couple days, mine will be here tomorrow. Seems like my life story is, if it can happen it will happen, LOL. Several have said no bid deal to install. Remember the X Files - Trust No One!
You mean like this super easy trailer axle bearing check and re-grease? Nope, new axle for me!
IMG_7897 axle.jpg

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I think setup is going to be easy. I was a little worried myself, but after reading the manual it seems pretty straight forward.
One of the reasons I picked the Burris was because it's not really loaded with features! My Iphone will do almost anything my comp will do,but I make calls,take pics, and check emails! The other crap has never been used,LOL.

Simple and functionable, is me all the way!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
View attachment 199678

What's in the box:
View attachment 199679

Looks great! Can you check to see how the optics are in low light...I'm curious to hear how good the glass is. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts