Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at Center point Amped 415 and the Killer Instinct Ripper 415 I would like to
purchase one of them. I thought that two better to ask then you guys. What are your thoughts.

Thanks

·
2,943 Posts
I'm looking at Center point Amped 415 and the Killer Instinct Ripper 415 I would like to
purchase one of them. I thought that two better to ask then you guys. What are your thoughts.

Thanks
The ATA show is only 3 weeks away. May I suggest that you wait to see if anything new comes out that you might like better.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I would wait till mid January as well.
Cost of past models will drop and new models will be available.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Ripper is faster,lighter,better trigger,lifetime warranty. Limb issues. Amp has not been around long enough to give accurate info. Centerpoint has excellent customer service. I owned the ripper and accurate but loud and screws kept coming loose. Other owners say blue Loctite cures that. I had limbs splinter on me. If ki has or does fix that it is a good xbow for the money. 401 fps with a 403 gn. Arrow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.