Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· YouThinkICan't?!WatchMe!
R29
128 Posts
Take a look at the one I make
You don't have to remove your scope to use it. With OEM ravin press you have to.

R29
128 Posts
I just checked Midway and they’re on sale for $249.
I don't understand how MidwayUSA can sell them for $249 if the retail price is $549. And it's not like they sell the old stock because since Ravin changed their price to $549 they went out of stock on MidwayUSA few times already.

· Registered
18,889 Posts
I don't understand how MidwayUSA can sell them for $249 if the retail price is $549. And it's not like they sell the old stock because since Ravin changed their price to $549 they went out of stock on MidwayUSA few times already.
When the new one came out $249 was the price then they jumped the price way up and most dealers went up with them. My guess is that Midway had bought a bunch of them and didn't jump their price up.

R29
128 Posts
When the new one came out $249 was the price then they jumped the price way up and most dealers went up with them. My guess is that Midway had bought a bunch of them and didn't jump their price up.
I don't think this is the reason. After Ravin went up with price MidwayUSA stock went out few times and they had to reorder. I assume MidwayUSA have some kind of contract with Ravin for certain amount of time on the price , that probable has not expired yet.

· Registered
2017 Ravin R15, 2023 R26X
39 Posts
I don’t understand either but i can tell you the press i bought from Midway in November is the real deal with all the attachments etc.

· Registered
1,103 Posts
Dang, I'm seeing the new Ravin press for $213.

Automotive tire Sleeve Font Engineering Technology

R29
128 Posts
I haven’t actually “tested” that code but when i checked the fine print yesterday, that promo code specifically excluded sale items. The 10% code tested valid for the Ravin press.
I test it and it works on the press. Not sure if it will work with the Birthday Sale.
Product Font Screenshot Rectangle Parallel

1 - 20 of 31 Posts