Crossbow Nation banner

Looking for half moons for XX75 2315

601 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bigjake392 
#1 ·
Have so many of these 2315 arrows from the old days. Would love to make some arrows for my Barnett but can't find any half moon nocks. Does anybody know if they were even made and if still available and / or a supplier. Have some swedged arrows with 125 Snuffers glued on I'd love to try out.

#2 ·
Better get you a set of scales and weigh those arrows to make sure you are reaching the minimum manufacturers recommended weight. Going lighter than recommended could be like dry firing your bow busting your limbs. Just a thought....with the inserts for the nocks in those fat arrows will the arrow line up with the string?!?

BTW...Welcome to the boards.:)

#3 ·
While they are expensive, you could try Firenock M nocks, and use the largest size O rings that come in the package. I have been shooting 2219s, and the medium sized o ring works for that size.

A problem you will likely run into is that Barnett's trigger latch and they way they have their rail setup, even with a 22/64 arrow, the string hits the moon nock below center. That would be even worse with a 23/64 shaft.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.