Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for opening a CB only site! Looking forward to seeing the site grow and being a wealth of info. One thing I like about this site that I noticed so far is that it is not super busy with a lot of sub forums. The way you have it set up is nice! I dislike some forums when they have so many sub forums that you do not know which area to make your post in. I like how you have the basics, general, hunting, target and legislation. simple to find where to post. The manufactures specific forums is a great idea, should be helpful to people that have specific needs. The only thing I would ever add is a regional forums, but I like what you have made so far!

Jason Johnston
Findlay, Ohio

·
Registered
53 Posts
Jason thanks for the feedback and welcome to the site. I completely agree with you about the number of sub-forums on some sites; it is a difficult balance as an admin to keep things organized and on-topic without overwhelming your members with 100 different areas to post in. That being said, I am sure regional forums will be on the "to do" list as our user base grows here.

Stay tuned to the Manufacturer forums in the coming weeks as we will have some exciting news! ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see in your profile you live in NW Ohio, where exactly are you hunting or what county are you hunting in?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts