Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needless to say I am very excited for the start of deer season. Gonna spend 2 days bow hunting, then squirrel this weekend. Nothing better than being in the woods. Attached a few pictures from my scouting this year. Look at the rub, there is blood on the tree where the bucks are rubbing off velvet.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
544 Posts
I’m in Louisiana too. I can’t go until Saturday morning. Forecast calls for morning temp of 49 in North Louisiana. My area is currently overrun with hogs but the deer are still out there. Good luck getting the one rubbing that big cedar. What part of the state do you hunt in?

Reactions: Chris Henson

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Good luck!

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
enjoy the season. looking good, based on pics. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Needless to say I am very excited for the start of deer season. Gonna spend 2 days bow hunting, then squirrel this weekend. Nothing better than being in the woods. Attached a few pictures from my scouting this year. Look at the rub, there is blood on the tree where the bucks are rubbing off velvet.

Did you see anything yet?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've only been able to make 2 bow hunts and nothing but does, its buck only until the 15th. Now we are dealing with another hurricane, im praying the woods dont take to bad of a beating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts