Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a brush arrow retainer available for the m370
Thank You
Nothing that's a direct bolt on to the existing rail. The M370 rail is relatively short so adapting the TenPoint brush to that rail could be tricky as well.

It may be possible to fit the rail from the RDX400 to the M-370 and that would allow the use of the brush. That would be the cleanest way to do it.

I'll check both of these possibilities out later today and let you know.

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
Nothing that's a direct bolt on to the existing rail. The M370 rail is relatively short so adapting the TenPoint brush to that rail could be tricky as well.

It may be possible to fit the rail from the RDX400 to the M-370 and that would allow the use of the brush. That would be the cleanest way to do it.

I'll check both of these possibilities out later today and let you know.
Option 1 - No go. The M-370 rail is too short to add the TenPoint brush to it. I suspect the same applies to the Invader 400, Ranger X2 and Rampage 360.

Option 2 - Do-able. The M-370 rail and the rail from a RDX400 and probably the Nitro, Stealth, Shadow (NTX xbow line) will bolt on to the top of the M-370 trigger box. The M-370 rail is angled slightly downward and the NXT rails mount flat. That's easily fixed with a small washer placed under the rear rail screw. I used a 1mm thick, 10mm OD, 5mm ID washer.

Gun Trigger Shotgun Wood Air gun

Bow and arrow Bow Compound bow Crossbow Wood

I've sent a note to our TenPoint contact here to see if: 1. This might be a future update from them, 2. Or if the rail and brush are available for a DIYer, 3. And does it affect warranty? I believe my guess would be: 1. No, 2. Yes, 3 No, but let's see what they say to be sure.

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
1. Not currently
2. Yes, both are available.
3. It does not effect warranty.
Much appreciated!

The brush kit is TenPoint part number HCA-108 and has a retail price of $14.99. The extended dove tail rail is part number HCA-079 and it's $39.98. A great DIY update for anyone that prefers the brush retainer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Much appreciated!

The brush kit is TenPoint part number HCA-108 and has a retail price of $14.99. The extended dove tail rail is part number HCA-079 and it's $39.98. A great DIY update for anyone that prefers the brush retainer.
Hello, I'm a new M370 owner so I don't know much about a brush retainer. What is the benefit of switching from stock to a brush retainer and have you noticed an improvement in performance?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.