Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Hello Idock, I do not have a WR-M370 but looking at Tenpoint's website, it seems like a beautiful and cost-effective xbow with a lot of nice features:

Lightweight at less than 6 pounds, narrow for field/woods use, plenty of power and options for both the ACUDRAW and Rope-Sled cocking.
The ACCUDRAW reduces cocking weight to 5 pounds but adds $100 to the total price.
ACCUDRAW also adds one pound to the total weight.

Interesting, it comes with 3 aluminum arrows.
Also, it looks and it's rated performance is very much like the Tenpoint Titan M-1 but for $130 less:

Reactions: Brody01

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir you are so right but was looking for some personal user comments before I get too far. Thanks for the input and good to hear from you. Stay safe and happy shooting.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well so much for info I guess no one owns one yetI will sit this one out fora while.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
I will have mine tomorrow. I'll report back what my experiences are. All the WR/TP bows I have owned, they never gave me an issue out of the box or during their life. I've tried many "off-shore" bows to find several issues. I've harvested a great many deer with much less than 370 fps. So, 370 may not be an overpowering bow but for me it's more about accuracy. I may re-scope with a MA3TY to see just how accurate it is out to 100. The one I ordered has the Acudraw so consistent string draw should be right on.

I have an offshore bow, 400 fps, that shoots out to 100 2-1/2" groups. However the trigger is so so along with the fear of parts availability. Plus TP is 25 minutes from my door.
Stay tuned,
FD

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm also very interested in your findings, the weight is my main attraction. Haven't been able to see one in my area yet.
It's abiity to decock is another feature that I must have.
Looking forward to your findings

Hoopla

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Well, I received my brand spanking new M370. It's not often I give such a high rating but this bow well deserves a 9.5 out of ten. The 1/2 point comes off for the optics. Mounted my SightMark speed scope, zero'd with factory arrows at 20, then shot out to 50 for fine touch's. I went back to 20 then 30,40, again 50 and finally 60. I marked the arrows and then shot all yardages again with the golden arrow. At no time did it shoot outside of the black 1.5" diameter BE.
I opted for the Acuudraw. Holy %^#$, you can cock the bow with three fingers. My grandson could crank this bow to the trigger.

Pro's:
  • String is off the rail by .020". Finally a manufacture got it right. Most bows with a rail have some extreme down force and wear the serving from shot one. I shot this bow 45 times today and the serving looks perfect.
  • T4 trigger is smooth and extremely crisp. Slightly longer then I like but well ahead of many other bows I have shot.
  • Safety is ambidextrous if you move the safety pin. I like mine on the left side so I unscrewed the allen and moved to the left side.
  • The Acudraw is incredible in comparison to other CCD's I have used. The cranking force is 1/4 of what the CE CCD requires. The sled parks on the stock just below the scope and neither the sled or drive box is in the way of sighting.
  • Weight is about 6.2 lbs. with the speed scope. NICE!
  • Rail flatness was .002" end to end.
  • Arrow groove was maybe .001". tuff to measure.
  • Shot BS Hunters, BEE Executioners and Slayers (2" blazer vanes) with standard moon nocks without any issue or inaccuracy issues.
Con's:
Still looking. haven't found one yet except for the factory optics.
FD

·
Registered
60 Posts
That sounds really nice, what is the carry in weight? How easy is it to remove the crank? Is the speed scope that which came with the bow?

thanks

Hoopla

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
hoopla,
about 6.2 lbs. with the Sightmark, MA3TY is a bit heavier.
The crank is integral in the stock. The handle stores in the lower rear stock.
Scope provided was the standard scope. It was "okay" but not calibrated to the yardage markers within.
I am very impressed with this bow. Just be sure to get the Acudraw verses the rope/sled cocker. Incredibly easy to cock.
Thanks and great questions,
FD

·
Registered
60 Posts
thanks for the info, sounds like just what I want. 6.2 with the crank! wow so the sight mark is the red dot at that low weight. what length arrows did you shoot and weights?

thanks

Hoopla

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Well, I received my brand spanking new M370. It's not often I give such a high rating but this bow well deserves a 9.5 out of ten. The 1/2 point comes off for the optics. Mounted my SightMark speed scope, zero'd with factory arrows at 20, then shot out to 50 for fine touch's. I went back to 20 then 30,40, again 50 and finally 60. I marked the arrows and then shot all yardages again with the golden arrow. At no time did it shoot outside of the black 1.5" diameter BE.
I opted for the Acuudraw. Holy %^#$, you can cock the bow with three fingers. My grandson could crank this bow to the trigger.

Pro's:
  • String is off the rail by .020". Finally a manufacture got it right. Most bows with a rail have some extreme down force and wear the serving from shot one. I shot this bow 45 times today and the serving looks perfect.
  • T4 trigger is smooth and extremely crisp. Slightly longer then I like but well ahead of many other bows I have shot.
  • Safety is ambidextrous if you move the safety pin. I like mine on the left side so I unscrewed the allen and moved to the left side.
  • The Acudraw is incredible in comparison to other CCD's I have used. The cranking force is 1/4 of what the CE CCD requires. The sled parks on the stock just below the scope and neither the sled or drive box is in the way of sighting.
  • Shot BS Hunters, BEE Executioners and Slayers (2" blazer vanes) with standard moon nocks without any issue or inaccuracy issues.
Con's:
FD
Great comments. I had the Ten Point Turbo M1 and had no issues shooting 1/2 moon nocks out of the Xbow. However, I think Ten Point's stance, you may violate the OEM warranty if you don't use their Alpha Nocks. To me that is at over the top because I have shot over one hundred arrows and never one issue using 1/2 moon nocks. Even killed a nice pronghorn with 1/2 moon nocks at 52 yards with a red dot sight.

Keep shootin'. The more you report the more helpful it helps people understand the cost value for this Xbow.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Is there a reason that ten point doesn't list arrow length.
I think it uses a 20 in arrow, but in looking at photos, it looks like it could easily shoot an 18 inch arrow.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
3- 20" carbons (Easton) comes with the bow. They have a lower limit of 375 gr. total so I would be careful with anything less.
FD

·
Registered
3,755 Posts

Pro's:
Con's:
FD
Fps with 400gn?

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Ordered a new MA3TY for the M370, be here tomorrow. Curious to see what she can do out to 100.....
I have high hopes after shooting the SightMark @ 60 with great results.
Have a great evening
FD

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Farm Deer great stuff look forward to the pics.

Reactions: dynamo61
1 - 20 of 56 Posts