Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I handles the new Ten Points at a show yesterday and now I want one. Problem is I bought a NitroX just last year..........
I hear ya, I’m in the same boat. Last year I bought the Nitro XRT and it’s one killer crossbow.
However, the new Vapor S470 is just a much improved XRT and I would love to have the Vapor. If I sell my XRT I’ll be taking a big hit on a great crossbow. Not sure yet what I’ll do.
I’m thinking about selling the Carbon Nitro RDX and get the Viper S400 to replace it and go for the Vapor next year. ????? Sheez !!!Lol

Reactions: Gwn001

·
Registered
608 Posts
I hear ya, I’m in the same boat. Last year I bought the Nitro XRT and it’s one killer crossbow.
However, the new Vapor S470 is just a much improved XRT and I would love to have the Vapor. If I sell my XRT I’ll be taking a big hit on a great crossbow. Not sure yet what I’ll do.
I’m thinking about selling the Carbon Nitro RDX and get the Viper S400 to replace it and go for the Vapor next year. ????? Sheez !!!Lol
Just bite the bullet and go for! :) I'm probably gonna do the same thing but I'm going with the Vengent. I'll just keep my Stealth NXT for a backup. Truth be known tho, since my son got a nice 9 point this year with my Stealth he's probably gonna keep shooting it especially since he hasn't brought it back yet! :D

Reactions: Tenpointguy

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Just bite the bullet and go for! :) I'm probably gonna do the same thing but I'm going with the Vengent. I'll just keep my Stealth NXT for a backup. Truth be known tho, since my son got a nice 9 point this year with my Stealth he's probably gonna keep shooting it especially since he hasn't brought it back yet! :D
Lol
Yeah I know!

·
Registered
608 Posts
When you get addicted it's just hard to let it go! Especially when Tenpoint showed out this year! :) Got to at least look at and shoot them. Then as Nitro said, Ooooooops!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Yeah, it’s an addicting sport!
My first Tenpoint was the Stealth XLT.
Then they had to come out with the Stealth SS.
Then the Horton Storm.
Then the Tenpoint Carbon Nitro
Then they can out with the Nitro X ( passed on that one).
Yep, next year the Nitro XRT .
Now the Vapor S470, Vengent S440 and the Viper S 400. I’m so confused!!!!!!
Doctor Phil can’t help me.
Sheez, I swear, I’m not looking next year at all!!!
Yeah, right!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a Horton Vision I could sell, maybe a couple of guns that I don't use could go. It's a terrible disease:confused:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Im like you Nitro! My 1st crossbow was a 125 pound PSE FoxFire I bought in 1983 or so. Then there was a PSE Crossfire, then a Horton Nitro Hunter. Next was a TenPoint Stealth SS in 2014, then the Stealth NXT in 2018. I still have them all and they all still shoot! Why I think I need another one is a question I can't answer!:rolleyes: But like AJB is thinking about doing, I've already sold 2 guns I will never use again to help defray the cost.

·
Registered
15,574 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Resisting one's immediate urges and engage the rational mind distinguishes the man from the child ...
GD&R ... ;)
Well, it’s like this.
I’ve worked hard all my life, always paid my bills, never had to lean on the government or anyone else to put clothes on my families back or feed, my wife and kids!!!
If I want to blow some money on myself before I leave this earth ,then that’s my business.
No crossbow is a necessity, it’s about enjoying life while I can!
So, pardon me while I slobber on myself over the new Tenpoint crossbows.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Well, it’s like this.
I’ve worked hard all my life, always paid my bills, never had to lean on the government or anyone else to put clothes on my families back or feed, my wife and kids!!!
If I want to blow some money on myself before I leave this earth ,then that’s my business.
Well said Nitroed!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Well, it’s like this.
:rolleyes:
You should see my collection of vertical bows ...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.