Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into maybe trying some this season. I saw all purchase sights are out of stock. some had some good deals. I asked the Magnus sight why all out of stock? they told me due to covid,,,they are way behind. It may take up to 5 wks to get an order to you from them!!! so if any are interested,,you better order NOW!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ordered mine the other day from them. I've got buddies that have used them for years with vertical bows and they're pretty good heads. I hope they just work well for my xbow. I ordered 125 grain stinger buzzcut and black hornet ser razor. I found a pack of 100 gr regular stingers at a local shop. Still haven't tried them out yet.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i have 8 brand new unopened 100 grain Black Hornet ....2 blade........NOT ser-razor..........i will let go some packs will not sell single packs ........2 or more .....if .anyone needs some now......... jdh in AZ

·
Registered
146 Posts
I’m a big Magnus fan. The 125grain black hornet ser razors are what I’m using this year and they shoot pretty much identical to my field points.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was hoping to try this season as well. Ordered 7-27 and still waiting so the 5 to 6 weeks is probably accurate. I has hoped to see if they were up to the hype then order more, but those probably wouldn't show til Xmas lol.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I was hoping to try this season as well. Ordered 7-27 and still waiting so the 5 to 6 weeks is probably accurate. I has hoped to see if they were up to the hype then order more, but those probably wouldn't show til Xmas lol.
I know I’m waiting for an order of mine too, I want to switch to the regular black hornet so will try those out when they come in

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Bought two packs from "svbubba" (above); will be delivered today. Would have preferred 125 gr, but the 100's will be backed up by 200 gr ss inserts so I won't lose much momentum or FOC. He gave me a tracking number the same day I wrote the check. Don't you just love doin' business with other hunters.:p

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wish I would have ordered more than one pack and could have sold them on here if I don't like 🤨 must have totally missed the 5 week shipping period.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ps ordered 125 gn VPAs this morning and got an email already that they've shipped.
I was looking into maybe trying some this season. I saw all purchase sights are out of stock. some had some good deals. I asked the Magnus sight why all out of stock? they told me due to covid,,,they are way behind. It may take up to 5 wks to get an order to you from them!!! so if any are interested,,you better order NOW!!!
Wish I would have ordered more than one pack and could have sold them on here if I don't like 🤨 must have totally missed the 5 week shipping period.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Found MBH 4 blade 100gr 3 pk in stock at Fleet Farm, Appleton, Wisconsin. This is not the ser razor, but I wanted the smooth cut anyway. Ordered on phone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts