·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Include me as well.

Reactions: Martymig

·
Registered
125 Posts
I got a set of strings and cables a week or two ago and I am very happy with them.

I had issues with my old (factory) cables serving started separating near the cams after 50 or so shots and just got progressively looser I was always having to slide it back to fill gaps in. I also had issues with the strings and cables being to thick so cables rubbing where they cross and the thick string and cables where most likely slowing the bow down.

I put Marty's string and cable on. I have at a guess 200 shots in them and serving is tight as can be and doesn't look like it will move at all ever. As I expected the bow was faster as arrows where shooting high and needed a reasonable amount of adjustment down to zero again.

·
8,917 Posts
Nobody … does it better!

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
I got my new string and cables yesterday. Got them on my Horton rdx this morning. Shot it through the chrono and I gained 9fps. Went from 336 to 345 FPS. Great job Marty! They look great also!
Thank you Stack and I'm glad to hear they are working good for you.
I got a set of strings and cables a week or two ago and I am very happy with them.

I had issues with my old (factory) cables serving started separating near the cams after 50 or so shots and just got progressively looser I was always having to slide it back to fill gaps in. I also had issues with the strings and cables being to thick so cables rubbing where they cross and the thick string and cables where most likely slowing the bow down.

I put Marty's string and cable on. I have at a guess 200 shots in them and serving is tight as can be and doesn't look like it will move at all ever. As I expected the bow was faster as arrows where shooting high and needed a reasonable amount of adjustment down to zero again.
It took alot of trial and err until I found good serving jigs...

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I have several of Marty's strings and he knows what he is doing!!! Highly recommended.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts