Crossbow Nation banner
101 - 120 of 129 Posts

Β·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I had two strings ordered from him way back, so far back I do not even recall how long ago it was. I got one string but it was not the correct string. Sent it back to him, have not heard or received anything since. I am going to go back and see how I paid him with PP. Probably as friend. Sounds to me like he ripped quite a few guys off.
Yeah he got my first order wrong too. Was off on mission string. Could of messed bow up. No serving along the cam grooves.

Β·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Sounds like he screwed a lot a people over. Guys like that get no sympathy from me. I heard many people on here making excuses for this guy no excuse for his actions. He is what he is

Β·
Registered
48 Posts
@Bowgun Warrior @Ragepassthru @Lonster @Katana @Leggo @Bowhunter57 @lsowers @Turkey hunter have any of you received you orders or a refund? Please let me know ASAP. Thank you.
After 5 1/2 months, Marty tried to get me to give him more time, stating he did not have the 90$ to refund me personally. Yikes. I was at the 6 months paypal refund deadline, so started a claim with Paypal and they refunded my money promptly. I recall an old post of his stating a battle with depression. I have a family member who battles this, it really takes a serious toll - hopefully he is well. With that said, a person must fulfill his commitments, in business and personal life.

Β·
Premium Member
5,716 Posts
After 5 1/2 months, Marty tried to get me to give him more time, stating he did not have the 90$ to refund me personally. Yikes. I was at the 6 months paypal refund deadline, so started a claim with Paypal and they refunded my money promptly. I recall an old post of his stating a battle with depression. I have a family member who battles this, it really takes a serious toll - hopefully he is well. With that said, a person must fulfill his commitments, in business and personal life.
Glad you got your money back. Depression is a terrible thing, but not sure how it relates to returning peoples money! The correct thing for him to do if he couldn't deliver, would be to notify customers he can't do it and refund everyone, BUT he obviously spent all the money.....

Maybe that's why he's depressed!!! No excuse in my eyes, period and I had considered him a friend and recommended him several times......

Β·
Registered
7,320 Posts
I also recommended him. I have pretty new sets on both my xbows. 3rd set on one of them. Exceptional workmanship. I guess I got in just under the wire. Apologize for steering members in his direction.

Β·
Registered
232 Posts
I have received at the end of March a string ordered in October. Nice string. I think Marty need yet a little time.

Β·
Registered
9 Posts
He’s out of here I’ve had enough of this I’ve gotten confirmation from more then one person they have received nothing from him. I’m just waiting on others to reply this has gone long and far enough IMO
I ordered a set of Strings and Cables from Marty January 6th, 2022. Last communication was June 6th, "Need a little more time" which he has been saying for the last 3 months. Should have filed a claim with Pay Pal, but because so many folks here had great experiences with his product, I wanted a set too.
I see now he is banned. Does this mean he cannot see any further communications in out messaging thread? Any one have his cell number so I can text him? Still hopeful....

Β·
Registered
9 Posts
I texted him the other day to ask about if he built CW or CCW. He responded quickly. Have not seen him on cbn for a bit.
I have an paid for and unfulfilled order with Marty. Since he is now banned, I guess he cant see messages any longer. Could you share his number so I can follow up with him.
Still hopeful I may see my strings and cable set. Ordered on January 6th, 2022.
Thanks,

Β·
Administrator
TP Nitro 505, Vapor 470, Siege, Sub 1 XR, Wrath 430
1,974 Posts
I ordered a set of Strings and Cables from Marty January 6th, 2022. Last communication was June 6th, "Need a little more time" which he has been saying for the last 3 months. Should have filed a claim with Pay Pal, but because so many folks here had great experiences with his product, I wanted a set too.
I see now he is banned. Does this mean he cannot see any further communications in out messaging thread? Any one have his cell number so I can text him? Still hopeful....
some members have his cell phone you should have his email from sending PayPal also. He is no longer a member here so can not communicate on forum.

Β·
Registered
9 Posts
some members have his cell phone you should have his email from sending PayPal also. He is no longer a member here so can not communicate on forum.
Thanks, but used a link he sent PayPal Me so no email just @MartinMignogna
I'll try to message him in PayPal.
Thanks for your help

Β·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Basement and/or garage operations often do not have the infrastructure in place to actually run an organized real business. Hand written orders are lost, verbal orders are confused, timelines are mixed up, record keeping is poor. To me, it sounds like this is type of operation that he ran and it caught up to him a while ago.

Β·
Registered
7,320 Posts
I have an paid for and unfulfilled order with Marty. Since he is now banned, I guess he cant see messages any longer. Could you share his number so I can follow up with him.
Still hopeful I may see my strings and cable set. Ordered on January 6th, 2022.
Thanks,
412 403 8087

Β·
Crossbow Nut
5,189 Posts
Basement and/or garage operations often do not have the infrastructure in place to actually run an organized real business. Hand written orders are lost, verbal orders are confused, timelines are mixed up, record keeping is poor. To me, it sounds like this is type of operation that he ran and it caught up to him a while ago.
Hobbies we love to do aren't fun anymore when money is added to the equation, and they can soon become tedious under the weight of customer order timelines. When it's not new or fun anymore, burnout occurs. I think this is the likely scenario.

Β·
Registered
7,320 Posts
As opposed to get up and go to work everyday in the elements. This was a missed opportunity in my opinion. More going on here than job burnout. Does not matter, it is what it is. There is fallout.

101 - 120 of 129 Posts