Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the set of strings with Split Yoke cables I made for my TenPoint Titan SS before I sold it. It's never been used and is a solid build built to exact specified lengths and tolerances.
Highest offer gets them. Starting at $40.00 payable to:https://www.paypal.me/MartinMignogna

The colors are Gold & Gunmetal 8190F with Metallic Bronze .014 BCY HALO end servings with black .036 Angel Majesty center serving.
Lampshade Circle Metal Lighting accessory
Iron Metal
Iron Wire Metal
Cable Wire Metal

·
Banned
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah $40.00 I quoted but if someone needs them and is broke due to the Holidays I will cut them a break. I would like 40 but will take less is what I was trying to say. I guess I just worded it funny.
I sold my Titan to a guy that was getting it for his son to get him interested in hunting and that's why I sold it dirt cheap. Heck I would've given it to him for that reason alone ! I wish my dad had done that for me when I was very young. Instead he bought me a BB gun and made me feel guilty the first time I took a shot on a Sparrow sitting on a tree limb and nailed him directly in the eye ! He told me that bird had a right to live also and I shouldn't have done that. Didn't even tell me what a good shot I had made. He wouldn't let me shoot the Gun anymore after that either and put it up where I couldn't get to it.
But back to the topic at hand. I will put this string set up for grabs. Like I said, its worth alot more than $40.00 but I'll take even less for a good cause.
Text Font Calligraphy
Auto part

·
Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
16,877 Posts
Marty, you just too good buddy!;):)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts