Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just installed Marty's strings on my BearX IntenseCD. I made no modification or advancement to the cams. I gained 6-7 fps on my Chrono. Also, my Xbow shoots noticeably quieter now. Impressed!

Check how tight the centerserving wraps around the trigger latch area on the my narrow limb Xbow. That is legit!

His cable serving work fit's on the Cam string guides to the end loops perfectly. If you tell him what you want he can build it. Me, I sent my OEM strings for him to build off of. My Xbow shot great after Farm Deer's CCD modification and trigger works but I have more confidence now with these strings.. This dog will hunt!

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
How much does that sucker weigh?

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Chrono'd a 425 grain BloodSport Witness at 376-378fps. Also, easier to CCD cock vs the OEM strings.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Awsome, I'm glad they are working good for you Tom. Keep them waxed and they should last you a long time.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A little 70 yard shooting test today. Have not re-sighted my speed scope. Grouping is acceptable and should get better.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Awesome! Looks really good at 70 yards, proves that you don't have to break the bank for a great shooting rig!
TFA, It is a great shooter. Add a little TLC and the IntenseCD is a very good crossbow at a great price that doesn't break the bank. Spot on!

Bear does offer something quite relevant and I look forward to the 2020 November hunt in Missouri with hopes of a bruiser buck.

My Hawke XB-1 check, Marty's strings check, and my BloodSport arrows check all the boxes. Most importantly my BearX IntenseCD is set to go. Much appreciate your comments.

Reactions: Martymig

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Sounds like you have yourself a finely tuned machine there Tom.. I'm sure you will achieve your goal this coming season !

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There is something to this CCD and tightening up groups. The old saying what you put into it is what you get out of it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts