Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand how the grz2 can be 200 pound draw at 305 fps, and the vortex is 200 at 330? They must have the same power stroke. The draw length increases the draw so the vortex should be more. All matrix lbs are the same and I'm just wondering.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know now. I accidentally bought a vortex just now on ebay because it said matrix.
I'm trying to get refund. Wouldn't mind a long limbs but I have 5 matrix strings and 3 limb sets. This guy better refund me. Thx

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
The Vortex is one of Excalibur's older models. It's a good bow. If you can't get your money back, you can always sell the parts you have. Good luck either way.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
The Vortex is one of Excalibur's older models. It's a good bow. If you can't get your money back, you can always sell the parts you have. Good luck either way.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Just another thought, maybe the limbs you have would fit on the Vortex. You can turn it into a frankenbow!

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
If you used Paypal you have no problems. Tell them it was not as described and they will make him refund you and pay shipping back also. If he will not pay the shipping they will do the refund and let you keep the bow also.

The Vortex is the 4X4 of the Excaliburs and the one to own.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts