Crossbow Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 91 of 91 Posts
I can picture him swaggering around in head to toe full camo with a camo mask on also and 3 large Bowie knives dangling from his belt hanging down around his knees as he terrorizes a bike rider who happened upon him during his morning bike ride without a clue that there was a hunter much less a yote anywhere close. Their yotes must be almost tame as around here that yote would have been gone as soon as it heard the bike tires on the road heading towards it. :LOL: :rolleyes:
Same here! If a yote even thinks he's seen you in my woods he's gone like Bidens mind!

Yeea were all laughing at him but....when they come to take our guns(and they will) I'd want him as my best friend...:rolleyes:
He'd forget whom you were after you told him your name, so it really wouldn't matter!

Reactions: dynamo61 and Rit
Agreed times 10.
The coyotes will still be there for next time.
I can’t speak to what happened. If it’s true I’d be pissed too. I would of let him know to just go on and I’m hunting perfectly legal. I’m not the fighting type even in a case like this. I still think that guy deserved (maybe not the right thing)a punch in the mouth if the story is 100% true. But I always try to remember to be the better person. I’ve had guys walk across where I’m hunting. Sucks but I just be quiet and let them go on.

Left this morning around 4:30am, had to walk an extra mile and a half to get to my spot. Around 6:45 I heard a pack of coyotes howling and yipping, so I walked around and stalked them out. I had one IN MY CROSSHAIRS, flicked off the safety and was >< close to firing and "HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!!" from behind me. They all ran off

Some douche on his fat tire bike had rolled up. I turned around and he was about 30 yards behind me at the road. Started calling me names including "trumper". I shot the ground right by me, dropped my bow and walked up yelling "WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM ASSHOLE". He mumbled something about how I "don't need to kill innocent animals" and said "I should kick your ass" and made aggressive moves.

I couldn't help it. I punched him right in the mouth, knocked him on his ass.

He's lucky I'm not one of those "nothing to lose" people because he would have had a hole in him.

All in all I feel that I used an emormous amount of restraint by only socking him once.

In my state they say not to resort to violence. They say to politely ask them to leave. Report them and they will be arrested then sue them. I was chosen for a hunt with shotgun by a lottery at Bluffs point. Tons of deer and no hunting allowed.A group of anti hunters and animals right activist went inside to stop the hunt. The game wardens cuffed them and marched them out . A few refused to get up and walk and they grabbed them by their feet and dragged them out. It was a pleasure to watch. Shot my 2 deer and game wardens dragged them out and biologist gutted them and recorded some stuff and they put them in my truck.They told us never take matters in your own hands let us do it for you
Should of been the other way around. Cuff the deer, gut the leftists.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.