Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
821 Posts
Voted earlier this morning. DJH, thanks for posting that poll on another site, as well. :D
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,071 Posts
Just voted

Just voted and the count was 357 yes and 431 no. So it looks like the anti's are getting out and voting! Lets go people vote!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
378 Posts
NOT ANITS, they've programmed "bots" to vote against it , the Anti CrossBOW folks have learned the ONLY way to "beat us" is to cheat on polls.....:)
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
378 Posts
And even then it doesn't "always" work as planned

Do you support this legislation?
Yes
(631 Votes, 50%)
No
(631 Votes, 50%)
Close this Window
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
264 Posts
aceoky said:
NOT ANITS, they've programmed "bots" to vote against it , the Anti CrossBOW folks have learned the ONLY way to "beat us" is to cheat on polls.....:eek:

As you know we are very greedy so naturally we want to keep all the "bots" for ourselves. That poll regardless of the outcome doesn't mean squat. Clear your browser and vote over and over again. The poll is meaningless. Even so we still want to keep our "bots".:D
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
264 Posts
DaGriz said:
As of right now 6:45AM 7/14/08 :

Yes......................651

No.......................646

I'm really ticked our "bots" are falling down on the job, or maybe, just maybe they've gone over to the other side, kind of like Frankenstein, we have created a monster and now its turned on us.....Please "bots" come home....:eek:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,256 Posts
I think I have a pic of one working the polls......... Here he is. :eek:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
224 Posts
Terry Williams said:
... That poll regardless of the outcome doesn't mean squat. Clear your browser and vote over and over again. The poll is meaningless. ...
I agree. On the other hand polls that are meaningful....

http://www.crossbownation.com/community/showthread.php?t=434
http://www.crossbownation.com/community/showthread.php?t=408

....don't seem to get your attention. If you're going to claim authority and ownership in representing folks (which I believe you have), it'd be a good idea to back that up with the size of your constituency that has voted you (and your platform) into office, or to prove your points with accurate unbiased polls.

Is there an accurate Michigan poll which you can reference?
 

·
Armed Citizen
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
738 in favor
676 opposed

Enjoy your new crossbows Michigan:)
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
378 Posts
Terry Williams said:
Well thank God for that, our "bots" are safe. Bots please call home we'll pick you up where ever you are.
Cute ,

For those who don't KNOW......


A bot is a quite simple computer program that is used to "vote" over and over (much faster than you can as it's a program) they're not hard to write and are even easier to spot once you know what to look for :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,256 Posts
aceoky said:
Cute ,

For those who don't KNOW......


A bot is a quite simple computer program that is used to "vote" over and over (much faster than you can as it's a program) they're not hard to write and are even easier to spot once you know what to look for :D
You look for the total to go from 15% to 75% overnight. Then you look for the total to go back to normal as IPs are banned from voting. :ack2:


It's at 53% for 47% against right now. You sure that's not the UBNJ poll ?
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top