Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting the micro Suppressor for my first crossbow. I had the chance to shoot one locally and really liked it but would need the stock extender on it to make it feel as good as a 335 which fit me better. My question is has anyone use spynal tapps or custom arrows from a builder like south shore archery with these bows? How did it perform and any particulars as to nocks, grain inserts etc, what have you found works best. Sorry but I’m way outta my league when it comes to crossbows, Any advice Greatly appreciated.

·
2,777 Posts
I'm wondering the same thing for my micro 355. I want to stay at 400 gr and up and don't want to have to buy all new 150 gr heads when I have 100 gr already. Our best bet would probably be to call Jerry and get his input.

·
Happy Member
5,644 Posts
I'm wondering the same thing for my micro 355. I want to stay at 400 gr and up and don't want to have to buy all new 150 gr heads when I have 100 gr already. Our best bet would probably be to call Jerry and get his input.
You answered the question yourself dz! Call Jerry and he will set you up and not feed you any bs or upsell you anything! 813-833-2116

·
2,777 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Forgive my ignorance guys, I just joined the group.... But “Jerry” sales arrows? And can help figure out what arrows would work best for my setup at this time? My head is spinning after researching all the different setups, weights, and brands.

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Jerry was the owner of Tapp Nation and still works there (I think). Excellent place to buy crossbow arrows from. Tapp Nation and South Shore are the same place.
Jerry has retired but still visits this forum on occasion.
Jerry was and maybe still is, to some extent, Eric's mentor.
Eric has taken over the business with his partner, Missy.
Great people and service.
Have only purchased Spynal Tapp arrows with stainless points from them so far.
The quality is second to none when comparing to the 1/2 dozen arrow suppliers I have checked out thus far.
Smooth and speedy transaction, highly recommend them.

Reactions: C.Fowler
1 - 8 of 8 Posts