Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scorpyd Crossbows would like to give thanks to all the men and women that are serving in the Armed Forces. Scorpyd would like to show their gratitude by offering a ten percent discount to all Active, Honorably Discharged and Retired military personnel. Scorpyd will also offer the discount to all active Law Enforcement Officers and all active Fire Department personnel. To receive the discount you will have to call Scorpyd directly and be able to present a valid document to prove that you are currently Active, Honorably Discharged or Retired from the military. Law Enforcement and Fire Department Personnel will have to present a Department Letter Head to receive the discount. This discount only applies to direct orders from Scorpyd Crossbows. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.

Rex Isenhower
Director of Operations
Scorpyd Crossbows
319-538-8540
[email protected]

·
Registered
583 Posts
Thank you. Your benevolence is greatly appreciated and I hope it will be well received by the members of this community.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Outstanding!

Maybe I'll have to buy a new bow, so I can save some money! Oh yeah, I already have two Scorpyd's.

I wish this were in place for my last two purchases, but I'm sure glad to see it there now.

Scorpyd stepping up where it counts.

Great Job Guys!

·
Banned
3,102 Posts
As a retired Canadian Military member I just want to mention that a company like Scorpyd are in good company and the support is very much appreciated . I also want to say that the companies like Scorpyd do this voluntarily that's what makes the USA great in my eyes, you guys have a conscience and you're stepping up to the plate. Thank you. Cactus

·
Registered
795 Posts
I would hope so

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Scorpyd will also offer the discount to all active Law Enforcement Officers and Fire Department Personnel. A Department Letter Head will be required to obtain the discount.

Thanks for all your service in keeping us safe,

Rex

·
150 Posts
Is this retroactive to last year? LOL!!! Great to see an american company do things like this. :drinks:

·
Hunter
6,176 Posts
Are u able to get that discount if you purchase from a distributor?

From Rex, This discount only applies to direct orders from Scorpyd Crossbows. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.
319-538-8540

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.