Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original owner, purchased this Spring and you won't find a mark on it. The bow was registered online at the time of purchase but the serial has been edited out but furnished to the buyer along with my complete info for warranty purposes. Why TenPoint does not allow transfer of the warranty I do not know.
The only reason it is up for sale is I am upgrading to another TenPoint model.

The original string, which was never shot was replaced with a custom, double served string. The bow was sighted in, used to kill a turkey, but has not been shot again, you will find it immaculate along with the cables. The original string will be included, along with the factory fletched, .01 Black Eagles shown, along with the three, also un-shot TenPoint arrows pictured. The required to use inserts and nocks shown will be included for each arrow. The 3 arrow quiver was used to carry my arrows with broadheads on the hunt so the foam insert will indicate very minor use. The scope shown will not be included so note that.

The asking price is $725.00 shipped in the lower 48 and the original box and paper work will be furnished. I have a considerable amount of only positive feedback and all personal information will be furnished to the purchaser.
Serious buyers only, the price is firm and reasonable, paypal or money order ok.

·
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Original owner, purchased this Spring and you won't find a mark on it. The bow was registered online at the time of purchase but the serial has been edited out but furnished to the buyer along with my complete info for warranty purposes. Why TenPoint does not allow transfer of the warranty I do not know.
The only reason it is up for sale is I am upgrading to another TenPoint model.

The original string, which was never shot was replaced with a custom, double served string. The bow was sighted in, used to kill a turkey, but has not been shot again, you will find it immaculate along with the cables. The original string will be included, along with the factory fletched, .01 Black Eagles shown, along with the three, also un-shot TenPoint arrows pictured. The required to use inserts and nocks shown will be included for each arrow. The 3 arrow quiver was used to carry my arrows with broadheads on the hunt so the foam insert will indicate very minor use. The scope shown will not be included so note that.

The asking price is $725.00 shipped in the lower 48 and the original box and paper work will be furnished. I have a considerable amount of only positive feedback and all personal information will be furnished to the purchaser.
Serious buyers only, the price is reasonable compared to new, imo, paypal or money order ok. View attachment 181207 View attachment 181208 View attachment 181209
View attachment 181210
View attachment 181211

·
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I made an error in the ad that I just noticed and it is too late to edit the original listing now, 71 years old in a couple of weeks and I sure do miss my mind, lol.
The pictures will remain so all of the items as shown will still be included. The revisions will be in regards to the purchase date, the crossbow was purchased a few months earlier and registered online, killed two bucks and a turkey since, and a revision in the price, $695.00 tyd in the lower 48. As said before, the scope pictured is NOT included in the asking price.

I will also be listing a TenPoint 2017 Eclipse with the Acudraw crank as soon as I can get the string replaced and pictures taken.
This crossbow has killed 6 white tails since the time I purchased new from Wyvern and would make for a great first or backup crossbow, four of Jerrys finest Executioners will be included as well as new SlickTricks for each, and a TP quiver. Just add the scope of your choice and you will have a very fine deer killing machine for $525.00 tyd in the lower 48. This crossbow has hiked 6 whitetail bucks and two does between the wife and I as well as two Spring Gobblers.
Pictures to come later, I will not be selling both, one will be used as a backup to my soon to arrive TenPoint Viper purchased from
Jerrry arrives.

Please note again that I will not be selling both crossbows. As soon as one is sold the other will kept as a backup and the ad will be closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts