Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the day has come for me to purchase a Crank. I shot my MXB Charge past 2 days about 30 times. My back got to hunting so bad i had to come in and sit down.Had me sucking wind with the pain. Found out they were discontinued, but i found a few on flea bay & a riser lvl for my MXB400. So they will get here to Capitan New Mexico next week.

Reactions: robertyb

·
977 Posts
Well the day has come for me to purchase a Crank. I shot my MXB Charge past 2 days about 30 times. My back got to hunting so bad i had to come in and sit down.Had me sucking wind with the pain. Found out they were discontinued, but i found a few on flea bay & a riser lvl for my MXB400. So they will get here to Capitan New Mexico next week.
The RSD has not been discontinued.

Reactions: ldock

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
That is what makes us continue to excel at what we love Mike! We might get older and do it different than we used to, but those that are willing to adapt and overcome remain the light others will follow!! I would hate to see you quit making that path brighter for others to follow!

"KEEP ON, KEEP'N ON" Mike, life is to short to give up up on what we worked so hard to enjoy! Where there is a will, there will always be a way,,,, Enjoy My Friend!!! (y)

Reactions: Blacktail

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can only go by what the dealer had on his item for sale. Said discontinued, personally i don't care one way or the other. It fits my MXB models. I don't own the newer boat anchor models

Reactions: wildcatter
1 - 5 of 5 Posts