Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I just joined. I am an avid or is that rabid hunter. I love guns and bows of all kinds. My moniker is recurveman which is my ebay name. I used to collect old Black Widow target recurves from the 60's.

I am looking at getting my first xbow just to have one to go along with my Trad Tech Titan and Sims Deadzone 32. Who knows maybe I will become bitten with the xbow bug like I am guns....OMG that can't happen..I won't have a roof over my head..LOL. Well anyway, hope to learn a lot and great site.

·
Administrator
6,085 Posts
Welcome to the Crossbow Nation family. You will find that many of us here also enjoy all types of archery. You will also find all sorts of useful information here to get you on your way to becoming a crossbow hunter. If you don't see what your looking for, just ask. We have many very knowledgeable members that are willing to help answer your questions.
Thanks again for joining, Jeff

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Well howdy there! Since your a recurve man, I'm looking for a lightweight recurve to bow fish with. My partner loves them. Any suggestions? Oh, we could always talk trade too if that would help you gain a xbow for your collection.;)
Welcome to the site and looking forward to sharing your adventures and weaponry knowledge.

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. I am in Platte City NW of KC.

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi hope all have a great Memorial Holiday too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts