Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering as this site grows if maybe I could be a moderator as I do have a disability:rolleyes: Maybe a poll would be in order, after all you do want to have balance.:mad:

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
Terry Williams said:
I was wondering as this site grows if maybe I could be a moderator as I do have a disability:rolleyes: Maybe a poll would be in order, after all you do want to have balance.:mad:
That's the funniest thing I've heard today. Balance? More like pull my finger.

·
665 Posts
Urban Legend said:
I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.:eek:
:mad::sifone::iagree::eek:

·
1,426 Posts
well :

Urban Legend : that deep seated reluctance to relinquish power and authority is ...
well it is...
I like that in a fella...
dk

·
342 Posts
Urban Legend said:
I'll keep you in mind. Way, way, way in the back.:D:D
:):iagree:

·
23 Posts
Terry for moderator

And as a minority I think it's only fair that we have equal representation and standing in this community without prejudice because of the bow that we choose to use.

Terry for moderator:grouphug:

·
Registered
236 Posts
What did Terry say? Something about being a moderator? It is hard for me tell since I have him on my ignore list. I would rather puke coat hangers than see Terry as a moderator. :sifone:

·
821 Posts
Terry Williams said:
I was wondering as this site grows if maybe I could be a moderator as I do have a disability:rolleyes: Maybe a poll would be in order, after all you do want to have balance.:cool:
Even though I'm fairly new here, from posts I've read, I'd have to say.......:sifone:

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would think that the proponents would welcome an anti, after all they continously preach to us about "fairness". I would definately be hard on the anti's when they got out of line also I'm certain I would be a minority and could be out voted.

The site doesn't need a moderator yet, I was just looking toward the future, once Obama is elected and every state allows xbows.:sifone::D

Stinger is not my imaginary freind nor is it me. I only have one imaginary friend and I only bring her out on the weekends:eek:

·
1,426 Posts
Any Coonasse For Moderator

WE COONIES NEED SOME PRESENTATION... WE DON'T EVEN GET A CAJUN GOVERNOR IN OUR OWN STATE.. GOTTA IMPORT ONE... WHEN WE GET A CAJUN IN POWER, IS WHEN WE GET SOME OF OUR TRIED AND TRUE OUT OF PRISON OR OFF FEDERAL INDICTMENT FOR LITTLE SNAFU's AND OTHER THINGS THAT MERELY SUPPLEMENT THEIR INCOMES.. WE NEED REPRESENTATION TOO... SO :
(FILL IN YOUR- CAJUN -NAME HERE) IS A GOOD COONASSE.. COONASSES FOR MODERATORS... ANY COONIE WILL DO.. WE WOULD PRECLUDE BALANCE ( PRECLUDE, PROVIDE, PRETEND....??? I GET CONFUSED SOMETIMES.. )

>ANOMALOUSLY SINGED : ANY CAJUN ENTERPRISES (CODENAME : A.C.E.)

·
Banned
364 Posts
I think this

forum needs a good house cleaning . This is a CROSSBOW orientiated forum, No place for anitcrossbow people nor their supporters. We also have our one Village Idiot, even though he is being sought by other villages who lost theirs. :cool: So we don't need another. :sifone:

Don't see a need for any MODs, as U.L. does a good job. Just time for fall house cleaning! :D

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Forget it.

Why all this talk about a moderator?
Kind of an insult to Jeff, who has a great site and does a fine job running it.

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SPECIALIZED said:
Why all this talk about a moderator?
Kind of an insult to Jeff, who has a great site and does a fine job running it.
I sincerly meant no offense to Jeff and was talking about the future when the site is huge and Jeff is traveling around the world making xbow videos. :sifone:

1 - 20 of 172 Posts