Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Excalibur Micro 340, Middleton 355SS
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my euro mount back. I cut out a board of the shape of Montana ( very loosely) 馃槈. I made a picture frame of me and my son with the deer and put that on there with the deer to memorialize the trip. My wife doesn鈥檛 like a euro mount and said to put it in my garage. After she saw this, she said it鈥檚 too nice to be out there; put it up in the house. It鈥檚 the first time I鈥檝e done something like this. If you have any suggestions that I could try next time, please tell me. I hope you like it.
Head Elk Natural material Deer Wood

Registered
Very nice and excellent job!

Registered
Killer Instinct Bone Collector 370
I got my euro mount back. I cut out a board of the shape of Montana ( very loosely) 馃槈. I made a picture frame of me and my son with the deer and put that on there with the deer to memorialize the trip. My wife doesn鈥檛 like a euro mount and said to put it in my garage. After she saw this, she said it鈥檚 too nice to be out there; put it up in the house. It鈥檚 the first time I鈥檝e done something like this. If you have any suggestions that I could try next time, please tell me. I hope you like it.
View attachment 245301
That's very nice. Displaying the trophy, plus a pic of you and your son where the deer lays to remember the hunt and special time you spent together. I like it

Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
The Euro looks good and your ideas on the plaque and picture certainly preserves the memories. Great job.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts