Crossbow Nation banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Hit me up anytime and i will do my utmost best for you and all on here on price's etc, many thank's.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Well well...look whos back with more wild stories and promises....
You may have a much better chance selling your T-shirts than xbows, maybe you could actually send Moon a shirt for testing instead of telling more outrageous LIES.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Well well...look whos back with more wild stories and promises....
You may have a much better chance selling your T-shirts than xbows, maybe you could actually send Moon a shirt for testing instead of telling more outrageous LIES.
No lie's in any way i will deliver, i only came back on here just to update on price's as we now have 4 different version's of the Mantis. Been very tough over the last one and a half year's with my son so had to put him first to get him well again but did this, what he had was very serious and incurable so the doc's said. So back to the crossbow's now. Onward's and Upward's,lol. as they say.

·
Happy Member
5,146 Posts
Sorry but you’ve been all talk and NO show! Do us all a favor Joe and get back on your meds!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Remember the 3 week promise Phil?
Yes you are correct, i had a few issue's to resolve with the new bow and so has taken a while longer than expected, leave it with me as i am back 100% now with everything, thank's again.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Sorry but you’ve been all talk and NO show! Do us all a favor Joe and get back on your meds!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
Hi, i am not Joe, i am Phil,lol.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
So whats your new time frame? 1 week?6 weeks? 3 years?
Hi Wapster, i am now on track to have this new bow fully completed within a month's time. Everything is done by myself so take's time, The new bow system took me a while to get right as this was very difficult to fit the pulley's without bracket's as i want high strength along with great look's etc. The whole package. Crossbow Nation will be the very first to see the finished product, thank's again and extremely sorry for the delay to everyone on here.

·
Crossbow Nut
2,719 Posts
We can also supply t shirt's and also large print's of the Mantis Crossbow's on request. If interested will show the best pic's and you can decide i will sign each full colour high quality print by hand. To see more full colour pic's just let me know and i will get back with price's etc, many thank's

Phil.
Joe, ask your friend if he is in the t shirt business or the crossbow business. If he's in the t shirt business, I hope he's better at it than he is at building crossbows. All anyone has ever seen of his crossbows is 1 to make videos with. All the rest has been a lot of jukin and jivin, pie in the sky, cutting and pasting, and empty talk.
Why would anyone buy one of these things when they are individually assembled by one guy overseas, and no dealer network here to take care of customers. No more one-man shops for me; been there and done that with Middleton, and we know how well that turned out. All this ballshot serves no purpose at all except to satisfy your twisted need to get attention.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I will be very true to my word on this, we had some very serious family issue's here regarding my son that i had to find a cure for and did too. Back to it all now. My son had to come first and crossbow's second. The new bow system was a fair bit tricky to get perfect but is now so soon this will happen.
Stop work on the crossbow and find a cure for the coronavirus!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don’t worry though, we have taken the boring part of doing an extensive research out of the equation and we provide you with the best crossbow for the money for every possible budget: under $200, $200-$300, $300-$400, $400-$500, $500-$600, $600-$700, $700-$800, $800-$900, $900-$1000 and finally $1000+. Enjoy our crossbow reviews.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Can you imagine how many of these bows Burkey could have turned out by now....lol
Not sure Tim would touch one of those with a ten foot pole,unless someone commandeered him to build it for a movie prop! He probably has a couple boat winches laying around to cock those things! IF he decided to build one though,be about a two day job,TOPS!!!

61 - 78 of 78 Posts