Crossbow Nation banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Later on will do you a great deal on one and ship direct to you free. All i need to do here is get all pattern tooling production boxed and then cost's will be a lot more affordable for everyone that want's a new Mantis crossbows. Go check out our new Claw & Micro claw crossbows they are very cool and very fast too.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi, very soon these bows will be less expensive and i am working on several brand new models to show at the ATA show too. Come onto Talisman Crossbows on Facebook to read and see all the very latest new's.
I use various forms of social media and have alot of followers so that could be beneficial

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
😂😂😂
HA HA HA!!! Well we are well on the way with everything right now, i know in the past it has been very difficult for us here at Talisman Crossbows due to a number of thing's. Now though everything has changed as we have the right funding to really bring our bows to the USA and other great countries too. I have been working on several new crossbow product's that are very original and unlike anything else out there today as we never copy others ideas or designs as that is not the right thing to do and thats never the Talisman way ever!!!. We have never ran out of great new up and coming idea's so just please bear with us and we will deliver in more ways than one. Many thank's.

·
Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,653 Posts
Good luck Phil !
I don't mean that in a condescending way.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
I use various forms of social media and have alot of followers so that could be beneficial
OK well let me see what we can do here, i now am in a much better position both design wise and also financially so keep in touch, Can i ask do you hunt with crossbows? If so could we see pic's of Deer shot etc. Maybe a bit later if we like what we see we could offer you a pro staff position. We are all working hard here at Talisman Crossbows for the 2021 ATA show and all coming along swell too must say. Heres looking foreward to seeing pic's etc you can email me anytime at www.talismancrossbows.net Thank you very much!!!.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Good luck Phil !
I don't mean that in a condescending way.
Well thanking you Martymig, it has not been easy trying to stay ahead in this highly competitive industry but we try our very finest to be and to stay original in everything we do here. We will be showcasing some truly incredible crossbows at the ATA show in Jan 2021 and hope to get the Innovation & Technology award and with what we have now we should be in with a very good chance. We will be in the INNOVATION ZONE come see us ans shoot our wicked Mantis and other brand new bows we will be taking there, we are very much looking foreward to this and meeting anyone into crossbows there. Anyway many thank's bro for your very kind wishes, Phil.

Reactions: Martymig

·
Registered
312 Posts
OK well let me see what we can do here, i now am in a much better position both design wise and also financially so keep in touch, Can i ask do you hunt with crossbows? If so could we see pic's of Deer shot etc. Maybe a bit later if we like what we see we could offer you a pro staff position. We are all working hard here at Talisman Crossbows for the 2021 ATA show and all coming along swell too must say. Heres looking foreward to seeing pic's etc you can email me anytime at www.talismancrossbows.net Thank you very much!!!.
This is my first year using a crossbow bc of an accident I can't use a compound bow like I would like to. One deer is in my profile pic that I've looked

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
This is my first year using a crossbow bc of an accident I can't use a compound bow like I would like to. One deer is in my profile pic that I've looked
Ok very sorry to hear that, send the pic over and we'll see what we can do for you, thank's again.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts